X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umbrella Chronicles Screens + Scans + Video

*Updated*

Video is uploaded, download here.

Some new scans of the Famitsu article we showed yesterday have popped up. They are direct scans so they are a lot more readable. I'll see if Bjorn is able to translate some of the article to see if there is any information we don't know already. Bjorn re-translated the text below the new character:

A young man wearing what looks like a military uniform, who has a puzzling amount of knowledge of the current situation. On his chest, the mark of Umbrella!
    Will this man attempt to stop Chris and the others from doing their job? Woah! Behind him is a shadowy figure.

Jeux France also has direct feed images from the Famitsu article, including the Chris and Jill renders. You can view them at their website. I have a "new" video of Umbrella Chronicles showing gameplay and cutscenes from RE0, RE3, Outbreak and the RE1 Remake scenarios Im encoding it now and it will be up fairly soon. I havent seen the video elsewhere, but it might be a few days old to some of you.

Jeux France images

Thanks to Archelon and True Gaming!
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 09-07-2007, 08:15 PM.

If you go back and watch the first gameplay trailer and this new one you can see they improved the framerate massively. Though that still doesn't help the fact that the voice actors suck and are giving no emotion while saying their lines. The feedback when you shoot is really piss poor too. They did change it so your redicle lights up when you fire but its still not enough. Enemies still dont react well to shots.

Comment

But should zombies really react to shots? I mean, they can't feel pain, right? I suppose they could get pushed back by the force of the bullet, though.

Anyway, that new character is supposed to be young? o.O

Comment

wow I just got one upped lol

Comment

Hate for Capcom is growing. -_-
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
            If you go back and watch the first gameplay trailer and this new one you can see they improved the framerate massively. Though that still doesn't help the fact that the voice actors suck and are giving no emotion while saying their lines. The feedback when you shoot is really piss poor too. They did change it so your redicle lights up when you fire but its still not enough. Enemies still dont react well to shots.
            Yeah Resident Evil is Well known for having amazing voice acting

wheres my jill sandwhich

Comment

Any new info in the translations?

Comment

Thats all he can work on at the moment. Hes busy with TSBB. There usually isnt much information in these articles anyway, especially Famitsu ones. If there was something big, we would know about it by now.

Comment

Still nice to see some new shots and isn't the shadowy figure behind him just a Mr. X, maybe the original?
                  sigpic

Comment

Id say its a Mr X, it certainly fits the part.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                      Id say its a Mr X, it certainly fits the part.
                      Well with RE2 out of the picture this is the only way we'll get Mr.X

Comment

My very first reaction were that it's a Mr X, we know that this form of Tyrant is able to take orders, so it would make perfect sense.

Comment

remember how we all (well, most of us) thought bitores mendez was a mr X too when we first saw him :p ..

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                            remember how we all (well, most of us) thought bitores mendez was a mr X too when we first saw him :p ..

REALLY...

Comment

Is my imagination or the Tyrant has some kind of glasses/device on his face?....
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Ridley W. Hayes; 09-09-2007, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X