Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see it as well, hmm MR X a tyrant prototype gone wrong

Comment

Looks like blinders you'd see on a horse or something. Centaur confirmed?

Comment

looks like cyclops's red visor to me.

Comment

Looks like a helmet to me...

The Mr X from File 2 had little connectors on the back of its head which some how allowed it's memory be reprogrammed to follow specific directions (such as attack the hunters). Of course, that programming soon wore off and Mr X became violent and started to attack your party.

That helmet might be able to constantly feed the Tyrant instructions as a sort of "command refresher" so it does not "forget" it's instructions and then try to attack "safe-marked" humans...

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
            looks like cyclops's red visor to me.
            Maybe is a Tyrant that shoot laser beams out of his eyes!!! that's freaking awsome!!... no... wait... that's dumb u_u... well, but coming from Capcom it could make sense...

...naaaa it's dumb... what if it is some kind of device to make him obey orders, i dunno...

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
              Looks like a helmet to me...

The Mr X from File 2 had little connectors on the back of its head which some how allowed it's memory be reprogrammed to follow specific directions (such as attack the hunters). Of course, that programming soon wore off and Mr X became violent and started to attack your party.

That helmet might be able to constantly feed the Tyrant instructions as a sort of "command refresher" so it does not "forget" it's instructions and then try to attack "safe-marked" humans...
              Thus making it possible for the Nemesis!! WoOT WOoT Mr X was good on Outbreak...I did not know this

Comment

Working...
              X