No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 3.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They weren't ghosts though. They were hallucinations. A theme I personally think could have worked remarkably well.

Comment

I'd glad they didn't release it seems like they were trying to carry on from the rubbish that was Gaiden. Whilst it may of been a good to play resident evil is meant to be about biological outbreaks with the undead as enemies. Putting Leon in the limelight again and giving him his own storyline would of just made me hate him even more.
      It's a shame the zombie version never made it past the concept phase.
      Last edited by kevstah2004; 08-14-2009, 06:25 PM.
      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Well, they put Leon in the limelight anyway...this was gonna be RE4 after all. It is possible we might have hated him less, or not at all, with this version but I am assuming that a man possessed by an incredibly powerful virus and hallucinating wouldn't be cracking one liners. However, I'm all too aware that he did just that when infected with a powerful parasite that was breaking his free will...I just think the game's tone is much darker than RE4 ended up, and so we'd have had less Super Action Agent Leon. As to what we would have got in his place...

Comment

In RE 4 you can find some 3.5 leftovers,like the knight's armour

Comment

And on one of the demo discs you could unlock some wierd special abilities the virus would have given Leon that would make him literally super human. Which would have explained it, at least.

Comment

can you say wich demo disc??!

Comment

The Resident Evil 4 Trial version given away for those who preordered fairly soon before the games release, apparently. Check out the details here http://www.the-horror.com/index.php?...s=re4demos&p=9

Comment

aha,you mean this re 4 trial with the open debug........
                  its a nice demo with some interesting special moves and if you start the game from the village and go to the point with the truck,the countryside will be green,because some textures are missing...

Comment

Mmm... pretty interesting! I personally think that 3.5 would be a fantastic game, but not into the RE setting. Hallucinations that hurt you? Dolls moving... RE is not the most realistic series but this was a bit too "Slient Hill-ish" for me. But damn, it looked so scary so I have to give it the benefit of doubt.

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                    The Resident Evil 4 Trial version given away for those who preordered fairly soon before the games release, apparently. Check out the details here http://www.the-horror.com/index.php?...s=re4demos&p=9
                    It's a shame that the videos of the special abilities on the trial version are no longer online

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Just messing around, thought it would be funny to make a video of some of it.http://www.thehorrorisalive.com

Scrapped equipment, is now playable :)More information at our website - http://www.thehorrorisalive.com
                      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

OHHHH YEAH! Thanks Kevstah, I really wanted to see this...

That banana phone one is fantastic.

re4 + bullet time = win.
                        Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 08-22-2009, 12:06 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Hello guys, someone is trying to make a Resident Evil 3.5 mod with Unreal Engine 3.

If you want cooperate, please subscribe here:
                          The original resident evil 3.5 was based on leon being infected and dieing at the end. we have made a alternate version of this story. leon is infected but, meets with claire in the story. After the events of racoon city the government has rescued leon...

Thanks!
                          I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

I guess that "someone" is you?

Didn't someone do something in this area with RE4PC I didn't bother with it cause I don't have the PC version . . .
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid Cheese View Post
                              I guess that "someone" is you?

Didn't someone do something in this area with RE4PC I didn't bother with it cause I don't have the PC version . . .
                              I'll help them for sound.
                              I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

I really hope one day, Capcom, releases this as *DLC* on the PS3 & the 360 that would be rather sweet

Comment

Working...
                                X