No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 3.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Biohazard 4, but I do prefer the atmosphere & style of 3.5. These scans come from CUBE magazine issue No.25 ~
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 07-04-2010, 03:37 AM.

Comment

When iI see this, I throught that are a game continued version of the Resident Evil Degeneration movie

Comment

Originally posted by 5TH SURVIVOR View Post
        Spoiler:

I remember reading this back in 2003 i think. Very good read.
        Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 07-04-2010, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Nice one george, thanks for this.
          "I've got 100 cows."
          "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Originally posted by 5TH SURVIVOR View Post
            Spoiler:
            Wow, that's pretty damn interesting. All that was pretty much new to me to say the least. Honestly, that's the most information I've ever seen for RE3.5. Is there more that I don't know of?
            Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 07-04-2010, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Nice read thanks for that. God I hope this game is released someday.

Comment

Can a mod or either the last two people themselves go back and edit their/your quotes in the posts and remove the images from the quote. There's no point in it and those are fairly large images making it rather annoying and is using up a lot of screen/scrollbar space with 3 sets of the same images.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
                  Can a mod or either the last two people themselves go back and edit their/your quotes in the posts and remove the images from the quote. There's no point in it and those are fairly large images making it rather annoying and is using up a lot of screen/scrollbar space with 3 sets of the same images.
                  Done. *Cracks my spoiler tag-y fingers*

Very interesting read, btw. I would have much preferred that storyline to the one we got. The only article I can remember reading on 3.5 showed photos of Leon in some cabin-like location and it told of how he was infected with the Progenitor virus.
                  Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 07-04-2010, 03:57 AM.

Comment

WOW, thanks for the images!

Comment

Nice images, George! I've never seen it before!
                      Thanks for sharing, dude!

Comment

Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
                        Whoops :/. Sorry about that.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanBob View Post
                          All that was pretty much new to me to say the least. Honestly, that's the most information I've ever seen for RE3.5.
                          This is all just speculation on the magazine's part, though. And it contains several very painful errors they would have never made had they gotten the information straight from CAPCOM. For example, Shinji Mikami was the producer for this version of biohazard 4, while Hiroshi Shibata was the director.

The problem with these canned versions is that there are so many articles with wrong information and rumors floating around. Most are based on the fake interview from GamingWorld X, such as the German GamePro article, whose editors just took it as granted without checking their facts (note that this was 2002, back when not everyone had an Internet connection and most magazines just browsed the web for their content).

Here's some of the wrong information coming from the fake interview:
                          • the game's setting is France, Leon rescues Sherry
                          • takes place one week after CODE:Veronica
                          • Leon teams up with an Umbrella Special Forces operative/HUNK
                          • Leon gets infected with the "Progeny Virus" (well, he did, but "Progeny" is of course a horrible misspelling of "Progenitor")
                          • features "Progeny" creatures that attack and kill Tyrants

All of that and variations thereof are wrong. The only reliable reports on these versions are the Hiroyuki Kobayashi interview in EGM April 2005, and the two-page FAMITSU article with the theater concept art.

If you want to read some information based on the known facts, go here and here.

Comment

We must never believe 100% in stuff taken from magazines, that reminds me of a brazilian mag announcing new info about RE4. Their RE4 news were pictures of Biohazard 4D Executer!

The scans are great though! Thanks for sharing, 5TH Survivor!
                            http://www.residentevildatabase.com
                            Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

Originally posted by Prime Blue View Post
                              If you want to read some information based on the known facts, go [URL="http://www.survivhor.com/RE4/"]here[/URL
                              RIP - Survivhor?

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                                RIP - Survivhor?
                                Yep, sort of. The whole website will be hosted at BHFR, thought, whenever Ada will be ready to work on it Maybe after the summer vacation period of the year is over
                                Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

Working...
                                X