No announcement yet.

IGN Umbrella Chronicles hands on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry I've been in a bad mood lately.

Comment

Geez, sorry dudes. The last thing I wanted to do was start up agro between members with my post. I'm so glad this great website is relatively free of all the console war crap. Every gaming forum on the net nowadays, no matter what the topic, quickly degenerates into a war of words between console fans.
      The ps3 rules, the 360 breaks and is crap/ the 360 is best, the ps3 is a piece of sh*t/ the Wii is a weak console for children and girls, the Wii rules- just look at the sales figures, ect, ect, ect...
      It gets so boring and tiresome.
      UC will probably remain exclusive to the Wii. I just stated that I "wouldn't be surprised if it came to ps3" and also was honest about nothing else on the Wii appealing to MY tastes.
      I just watched the new UC trailer. WOW!!! The game is looking better and better!
      Looks like I'll be buying myself a Wii (aka Umbrella Chronicles Machine) this Christmas. It would be great if they released a bundle with a special edition Wii with cool RE graphics on it.
      BTW does anyone know if the game will support HD and Widescreen?

Comment

speaking of 360, my friends just broke...it turns on but no display...so pissed...but anyways, more fights about RE and not about Consols, ahaha

Comment

I'm just happy with my 360 and Wii.
          some people like the PS3 I don't. (I just don't see the point of it.)

Comment

Working...
          X