IGN Umbrella Chronicles hands on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
    Well, Umbrella Chronicles looks outdated on Wii already. On PS3 it would look even worse. Imagine Capcom porting, for example RE Survivor on X-box...
    You've got to be kidding right?

Come on, let's here your logic behind this.

This should be good.

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
      Logic failure.
      UC is more or less a smoothed out REmake with a slight grain filter.
      And REmake is a 5-year-old game...

You've got to be kidding right?
      Well compare RE5 that will be released on PS3/XO to UC that will be released on Wii - that's what I'm talking about...

But then again, Capcom have done such things eariler, haven't they? (RE2 and RE3 on NGC)
      Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 09-17-2007, 02:02 PM.

Comment

I still don't get why the same game would look worse on PS3 than it would on the Wii.

Comment

probably the same reason why a lot of the ps2 games look worse when played on the ps3 ?

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
            probably the same reason why a lot of the ps2 games look worse when played on the ps3 ?
            Would the Wii disc work when put in the PS3 then? No, it would be rebuilt/enhanced for the new console. So it's nothing like that reason at all.

Comment

Why are we arguing whether it'll look bad on the PS3 when the game hasn't even come out yet on the Wii?

Comment

I didn't post In that little flame war because I learned a while ago that you can't change people's opinions because everyone is biased and stubborn.

Comment

Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
                  I didn't post In that little flame war because I learned a while ago that you can't change people's opinions because everyone is biased and stubborn.
                  Oh God, the irony.
                  PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Umbrella Chronicles is going to stay a Wii exclusive for this generation. I would bet my RE collection on it. They would port RE4 AGAIN before they port UC any place.

Comment

Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
                      Flame war?! I saw you post and it get ripped to shreds for a lack of logic, but there was never a flamewar.

Comment

Yea but half of YOUR posts were even stupider but I wanted it to end BUT you have to be an ass hole and Try to start it up again.

dick

both of are arguments were biased. even yours, admit it like I did.

Comment

There was nothing biased about mine...who do i have to be biased for?

Comment

BLSR1: I believe you were the only one to flat out claim "lol PS3 sux" without giving a single reason why.
                            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Stop arguing please.

Comment

Teh Interweb is for sharing and being noice, not the l337 ub0r hax0rz fighting league...common

Comment

Working...
                                X