Extinction's first review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extinction's first review

The first review is up for Resident Evil Extinction. The verdict?

Fans of the previous movies won’t be disappointed though, even though this sequel feels downright anti-climactic at times. Post-apocalyptic movie buffs will also thrill at the sight of an oil tanker plowing through hordes of the living dead and get all nostalgic about all those early-1980s Road Warrior rip-off flicks they no doubt saw as kids. For the rest of us getting restless in our cinema seats: we’ll be wishing that we saw Extinction for free on the Sci-Fi Channel late one night instead of forking out a full-price theatre admission for it . . .
    Read more at the Sci Fi Movie Page, Thanks to BLSR1!

Like I always say, if its really that bad...dont watch it, but if its a biased nick picky review by a critic with a stick up his ass, happens with a lot of good movies, watch it and then tell your opinion, I like the movies even with all thier flaws and even with Paul F**king Anderson messing up the movie...The director of Highlander did this one...Anderson just produced the movie, so he didnt direct it which is a good thing, I cant wait to see it Friday Night!

Comment

the movies are okay by themselves. But when they call them "Resident Evil" movies I hate them.
      Nemesis isn't made of Plastic ya'know.

Comment

Should i stay or should i go?

Comment

GO GO GO see the movie, I know I am!

Comment

Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
            the movies are okay by themselves. But when they call them "Resident Evil" movies I hate them.
            Nemesis isn't made of Plastic ya'know.
            And he hasn't a potatoe head... ¬¬ Look at that shape... lame...

Comment

and he isnt a freking cyborg-monster either :p

Comment

and he says STARS lots more! he must like the stars a lot...

Comment

Darn, they showed it off on 19th at 11:30pm first! I couldn't get to theathre because of my evening classes, went home 10pm, totally tired, forgot about the movie. Then recall, but heck, it's already 12am. Gonna go see it tomorrow on sat. ;)

Comment

Just came back from the movie. Well... It's good. Fallout kinda lol And they cut it in the end, like it was about to start something interesting! Wait for next movie, huh?

Comment

Working...
                    X