No announcement yet.

1.5 Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curator has once again stated that after the update with bloody Leon this morning, no new information or updates will be released.
    sigpic

Comment

Hehe, it's funny that you guys are hoping he'll release the game for play when you won't even release the GBC game. If you get it Dot, I assume you're gonna spend a few months leaking videos here rather than letting your board regulars actually play it?
      Last edited by JakeyFace; 11-28-2007, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Insults are the best way to get things accomplished. You had your shot, this is strike 3.
        Last edited by Dot50Cal; 11-28-2007, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Hehe, it's funny that you guys are hoping he'll release the game for play when you won't even release the GBC game. If you get it Dot, I assume you're gonna spend a few months leaking videos here rather than letting your board regulars actually play it?
          Since I like to butt in every time someone is being an ass, I feel like dropping a note here again. You might be familiar with the funny little "Step 3 = ????" followed by the "Step 4 = Profit" thing.

Now, let's make a sample for RE GBC:

Step 1. Locate
          Step 2. ???
          Step 3. ???
          Step 4. Release

Fortunately, the ??? steps are very easy to guess (unlike the "Profit" business model).
          #2 ??? = Acquire
          and
          #3 ??? = Preserve.

What is involved in Acquire?
          Well, a whole lot more than just "Right Click -> Save as..."

What is involved in Preserve?
          Well, a whole lot more than just "Right Click -> Upload to internet".

Fortunately, the majority of our regulars here at THIA have been understanding enough to see the complications that are involved in pretty much all 4 steps of the process. They have also been kind enough to show understanding that some of the projects are stuttering a little and moving at slow pace as we have other commitments in life than just working on what we hope can be one of the best and most positive web experiences we, as fellow generous and giving fans, can provide to you as our readers and forum members.

Comment

Wisely done, although more RE GBC videos wouldn't hurt.

Maybe next Halloween? I can wait..

edit Oops, Carnivol posted while I was typing.
            Last edited by doomed; 11-28-2007, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Wow playstation museum should really show more videos i mean re 1.5 is there best video on youtube if you notice so just imaging if they showed even more footage
              Last edited by belmont1997; 12-05-2007, 09:33 PM.

Comment

God this makes me mad, why does a place who does not care about Resident Evil have it! Thats like why do old dudes drive sports cars if they cant even drive...

Comment

Sadly, the Playstation Museum itself doesn't have it. It's someone else allowing him to film from there copy, and we don't know who that second person is. It is, however, a real pisser that a guy who doesn't know RE at all, or how to play the games, or how to speak Japanese got to do this. We could have seen a lot more if it had been someone like Alzaire or Dot at the helm.

Comment

New video

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• That is fake, its just various videos cut together we have seen already. So obvious too.

Comment

• Damn it, got my hopes up. Guess I'll have to get used to it. =/

Comment

Working...
                        X