1.5 Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.5 Revealed

Playstation Museum, a well known beta site, has apparently obtained a copy of Biohazard 1.5. They have a long video up on youtube as well as a breakdown/review of the game. For complete details, please see the Playstation Museum site.

Playstation Museum

Lets hope something will come of this!

Comment

This is... wow, I never thought I'd see the day! That video is great, but we need to see some cutscenes too!

Comment

Wow, my stomach just churned with excitment. I'm shocked. Someone out there has it. Shit, I may leave work early to see this video, this is fucking huge news!

Comment

Get on MSN if you can Wayne.

Comment

Regardless of what comes of this (hopefully some day something will), it's great to know someone out there has it.

Very exciting news.

edit: I just watched the video and I need a new change of pants. The reality of the hoops the guys over at Playstation Museum probably had to jump through to get this are starting to set in - the reality that the public probably won't play this.

Has it been confirmed this is a full version? I noticed in some parts the transitions in between rooms are extremely sudden like there was no loading -- was that part of a video edit?
            Last edited by ChuckthePlant; 10-24-2007, 10:11 AM.
            If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

We need a torrent release of this ASAP.

maybe we can get in contact with the site and arrange a release.

Comment

Im trying to contact the person now, please hold off on asking him questions if you can. I don't want to spook him.

Comment

Holy shit.
                  I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                    Im trying to contact the person now, please hold off on asking him questions if you can. I don't want to spook him.
                    Don't worry. When I said we I meant you .

Good luck and keep us updated.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                      Holy shit.
                      AIM or MSN please!

Originally posted by GalacticAE View Post
                      Don't worry. When I said we I meant you .

Good luck and keep us updated.
                      Haha, Sure thing ;)
                      Last edited by Dot50Cal; 10-24-2007, 10:16 AM.

Comment

So, what do you guys think of the video?

My friend almost doesn't even want to watch the entire thing because of spoilers in hopes that he might now be able to play it in a few years.

Comment

I wouldn't say it spoils much. Most of it we have seen already from a few screenshots and such.

Comment

My question on the room transitions being seamless was a stupid one, it's obviously edited to preserve video time. You know you like a game too much when you would have liked to see some loading screens =P

Interesting to see a few of the incomplete rooms with missing sound cues in what would otherwise be some pretty intense moments.

The PlayStation Museum has spent more time playing Resident Evil 1.5 than we have with the retail version of Resident Evil 2.
                            That's awesome.
                            Last edited by ChuckthePlant; 10-24-2007, 10:35 AM.

Comment

How...interesting. Now, if only the rest of us could get it...

Is it me, or is the Lab very similar to the end product? I spotted what appears to bethe room where the Train Elevator comes down(Leon fighting the Ape), the Hallway outside Birkin's Lab (fighting the spider zombie thing). Birkin's Lab itself, the frozen Lab and the vaccine creation room are all almost identical. There doesn't seem to be anything between the RPD and the Labs, though, unlike RE2, except for that warehouse looking bit where the Birkin/Giant zombie thing attacks.

I gotta admit...the idea of zombies you can't really kill is a bit unnerving. Still, bar the scene where they're crawling under the fence to get at Leon and it's five identical zombies there seemed plenty of different types and such. And it certainly didn't seem too blue, as I heard one of the excuses for scrapping the game was.

Comment

Working...
                              X