No announcement yet.

1.5 Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That room where elza drops off the ledge was new to me.

Comment

Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
      Did that REALLY need to be deleted guys?
      Yes.

Comment

chin up dot, pray and hope for the better y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
          Yes.

Comment

It was nice seeing the game actually being played instead of a trailer. I thought the item pickup thing was quite cool.. not sure if I prefer it or not but it's different at least.

Comment

Im was only recently introduced to the early builds(1.5 and 3.5) and i finally understand what makes you guys tick.
              Is there by any chance a 2.5 or .5 out there?

That monkey thing Leon was fightihg was one abrasive bastard, was he not?

Comment

yea, thats a shame, why would be people threaten some one over a game...that stuff is not cool, as much as I would love to get my hand on it, peoples lives are more importiant, I hope those nut jobs get pwned...but the irony that the guy has never played RE gets his hand on it is so weak...well if it comes down to it, I want to see a full video of everything there is.

Comment

I'm not gonna pretend I understand the whole behind the scenes beta thing, but whoever he got the copy from, you don't think would be stupid enough to not make a backup for themselves first - if possible?

Meaning that he could sell it to multiple people?

By the way, is it known where it came from anyway?

Comment

I really want to know what some people were saying. IF they were saying any thing at all. This man still could have never had it in the first place.

This whole thing is a mess.

Comment

The internet is full of 11 year old idiots (and much older idiots with the minds of 11 year old idiots). This guy has something which as Skunky referred to (and what I had used before to refer to it as) the holy grail of RE. Of course he's going to get emails, both pleading & threatening, from grade & junior high school idiots who don't know any better and think something will actually come from it. That's just the nature of humans on any medium. I'm sure when Tickle Me Elmos were huge back in like '95 (I still don't know what the fuck for), every store that had a limited supply was getting threats, pleads, and deals all over the place. You have to be ready for these things if you get an item in that much demand and present it to people.

Comment

Progress then, he asked for a translation on his forum, with a new picture of Leon and Kendo.

Just as I was gonna brush up on my hiragana, dot50cal replied
                        Last edited by MattJon; 10-28-2007, 03:53 PM.

Comment

For reference.

Part 1

sigpic

Comment

nice.

The man was a liar plain and simple. A youtube vid is not enough evidence for me.

Comment

I want part 2 reference!

Comment

Part 2

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X