• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome work Alzaire, keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
      nice.

The man was a liar plain and simple. A youtube vid is not enough evidence for me.
      Yeah......egg and your face.....kinda in alignment.

If you bothered to dig a bit deeper, you'd find proof he has it.

So....yeah......

Comment

You haven't been watching The IT Crowd by any chance have you randomwab?

Anyway, i'm convinced this guy either has it, or has a source to it
        Last edited by rewak; 10-29-2007, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by randomwab View Post

If you bothered to dig a bit deeper, you'd find proof he has it.

So....yeah......
          HE might have it but doesn't have the final build. Unless you're calling Alzaire a liar.

what proof.

Comment

Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
            HE might have it but doesn't have the final build. Unless you're calling Alzaire a liar.

what proof.
            As I said, if you dug a little deeper you'd find it. Hell, it's within those Build Comparisons Alzaire posted.

Comment

Definately what he's showing is not the final build of 1.5. I estimate his build to be from around December or roughly a little past the mid-point.

As to whether he has it or not, there are signs that point both ways. From the way he talks, he at least has immediate access to be able to play it when he wants to it seems. He's been a bit cryptic in some of the things he has said though, and of course the fact he's released very little new things since his webpage with 1 video and a set of screenshots is a little troubling. The only new screenshots are the ones he keeps changing as his avatar.

There is speculation that it's possible he does not have it and received video and screenshots from someone who does, and his "IMPORTANT NOTICE" message stating he isn't giving out new info because of threatening e-mails could be damage control over the fact he actually has no more video and possibly only a few more screenshots. Keep in mind after that, the image of Leon and placeholder-John at the manhole was on his mock cover, so it's not totally new.

However, I'd like to believe he's not really lying. Recent (confidential) circumstances that were going on from right before PSM released it's info would be highly coincidental to this build showing up if they weren't related. So we know something is up. Regarding PSM, a copy of the game is involved somehow somewhere. Whether Curator has it or perhaps a confidential "staff" member has it and giving him info and letting him play it or what is unknown until/unles Curator flat-out states something concrete. And unless Curator released the video/images/info with reluctant or no consent from the owner, then -someone- at least wanted to show us some new things. And that's a start.

I think it's a long-shot, but I still say keep an eye on Halloween. Maybe coincidental wording, but there do seem to be a few hints that something may be coming on Halloween, if at least some more info and video/images.
              Last edited by Alzaire; 10-29-2007, 04:23 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Definitely a nice job with those images Alzaire and I completely agree with what you think, he seems kinda fishy, very much so. Im keeping my fingers crossed for Halloween though, 1 more day guys.

Comment

For those here who don't check Bioflames or the PSM topic themselves:

PSM Curator finally flat out gave us the info to end the major portions of our speculations. He does not have a copy of BH 1.5 himself. He was given the opportunity to check it out and record some footage and he did so. As long as the community calms down and does not get ridiculous or violent again, more opportunity for future footage/information may come around (though not guaranteed). He will most likely also seek reference to me or Dot or someone if the opportunity arises again when/if he gets the opportunity to possibly obtain more footage, and we will be sure to provide ideas as to what kinds of things we would like to see. So for now, let's not bother him anymore with questions for information or such. As even he said, if we're patient, good things might come to us.

This does not mean to lose hope however. We know this still means a copy of 1.5 is out there and it's possibly our chances are getting better. So we'll have to see.

Happy Halloween, and let's hope Curator does show some more Elza images like he said he planned to for Halloween. ^^
                  sigpic

Comment

That would be completely awesome of the Curator to still be able to post those models. It'd be just as awesome if the Curator was able to bring in a community member to take a look at the build he has access to, and bring back new info. Here's hoping that the rest of this year will be good for Bioflames and THIA!

Comment

While a copy (copies) exist somewhere 'out there', there is hope...
                      It's great about all the new video, screenshots and information that we have seen but to be honest, the only thing that will ever cure my desire is getting my OWN cd containing RE1.5.
                      I'm not expecting the greatest game in the world but it would be such a wonderful day/night to start it up and finally play the damn thing!
                      Surely one day (maybe when I'm an old, old man and most people have forgotten about the RE games) it will happen...?

Comment

Is it just me or are the Bioflames forums down?

Comment

They are down, haven't heard from kim yet.

Comment

So this is the hole corridor:

I guess we're suppose to enter through the vent. Do we have any other room with a vent that matches?

Comment

PSMuseum has updated the site with a pic of Leon covered in blood:

Play Station Museum

Comment

That's something I don't remember seeing in the video that I was going to mention. The characters were supposed to be able to have their clothing torn by grabbing zombies and be covered in blood when blasting something close range.

Anything on the spiderman thing yet?
                                Last edited by Nikovich; 11-10-2007, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X