Halloween present: New GBC Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween present: New GBC Video

On the heels of Halloween we felt the need to do something special. So we've got some more footage of Resident Evil 1 for the Gameboy color for you to check out. For those who don't know, The game was scrapped and only a few screenshots were shown to the press.

You can check out the link below for a download. Have a happy and safe Halloween everyone!

Resident Evil GBC Video Page
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 10-31-2007, 06:39 AM.

Aww, no hunters?

The more I see of this game, the more impressed I am. Really beautiful graphics for a GBC game. The game play seems really whacky -- seems to be as true to the PSX version as possible on the Gameboy's handheld limitations..more than you can say about Metal Gear Solid's leap to GBC.

Still, if I had to be honest, it does seem like a shitfest to go back and play through by today's standards. I dunno..the camera angles are pretty ugly. Then again, it seems pretty solid for something that was scrapped and is probably one of the best looking GBC games ever, huh?

As an RE fan, I'd love to go through the entire game and see enemy, puzzle, sequence, room and even dialogue differences, but would a portable version of RE have been accepted by the casual mainstream GB owner had this come out?
    If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

Really creepy, haha

Comment

Thanks Dot!

Comment

happy halloween peoples n thx dot

Comment

Nice video, thank you dude!

Comment

Great video Dot, now is it just me or does Wesker say completely different things from the PSX version? Either way its a nice treat for Halloween. Seems to me also that some of the angles arent coordinated right yet, so chris looks a bit "off" like in the dresser room.

Comment

Happy Halloween everybody, and Dot, thanks for the video, always it's nice to see more exclusive footage =D

Comment

Thanks Dot!

Comment

since joining this forum i've met nice ppl, read nice things but never such a nice manager providing free unseen videos. thanks dot, and here's a sweet for ya.

Comment

Other RE1 GBC videos by John.

A short preview of the opening gameplay for Jill's Scenario.The unreleased Resident Evil port for the Gameboy Color.This video is brought you by The Horror I...

A short video showing Chris running around the mansion killing zombies. There is no audio on this. From http://www.the-horror.com

A video showcasing Jill's Hitler salute, 8-bit boobs, inventory system, zombies who spawn inside objects, and the mansions labs. Just how complete is the gam...

Comment

I'd put those on the site again, but they were done with less than optimal settings. So grab them while you can

Comment

hey iv seen these videos but didn't know they were made by dot until now, wow. i hate the ppl who write "oh the graphics are crap, this game is shit". when hey when the game boy was out, these graphics were the tits.

Comment

Thanks Dot! I am a real sucker for media of this game, my black shiny GBC is still new in the box waiting for this game to be brought back from the dead;). //Kim

Comment

yeah i'd hav to pick up a g.b for this, because i only have a ds. dam ppl with a gameboy would be able to make some cash if they sold it with resident evil 1 on the g.b if it ever came out.

Comment

Working...
                              X