Famitsu Scans reveal Ada's UC Scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Famitsu Scans reveal Ada's UC Scenario

The latest issue of Famitsu comes early once again, thanks to CVXFreak. This latest batch centers around Ada Wong's scenario. I won't say anymore, since its quite clear what game it takes place in and since its so close to release we want to watch the spoilers. Be warned, if you enter the forum topic for this post then prepare to see untagged spoilers about this scenario!

Every time I see new information on new scenarios it really makes me wish this was a traditional RE game. I have a feeling the shooting gameplay is going to be horrible.

Interesting though, her black stalkings have been removed from RE2 haha.

Comment

Badass!

It will be nice to see how Ada survived a gun-shot, a massive fall, and still ends up obtaining a......blue and red virus? It couldn't be the G-Virus, in Bio2 it's purple, if memory serves correctly. Interesting...

Every time I see new information on new scenarios it really makes me wish this was a traditional RE game.
      I've personally kinda thought that from the beginning, but if I posted it, I knew I would get flamed for being an oldschool fan.
      I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Well we know that Wesker rescues her. But what is the deal with this virus? Goddamn it, I like graphical consistency!

EDIT: You know whats cool though? This happens around the second part of RE3, so mayhaps we will get so see some Jill, or even more likely someone from UBCS ala Outbreaks Nikolai appearing out of context. God they screwed up the time line on that one.

I think that this is the first time Im actually excited about UC. I didnt really care for it before... it was just sort of there, I hope we get to see the lab area a bit more, considering it has like a billion levels and she had to land somewhere.
        Last edited by Saint_Eve; 11-07-2007, 08:41 AM.

Comment

It is the G-VIRUS, and the people complaining it is not identical to the RE2 G-VIRUS, have you ever heard of Master samples... It sure is different because this sample is special, they can study it, and reproduce the virus with this, while the other sample was just for test subjects. Of course Hunk took the other sample, and it could be studied but think of the master sample as a more "complete" material for research.
          Last edited by Barrymaycry; 11-07-2007, 09:56 AM. Reason: hunk tidbit

Comment

Spoiler:

Also, she still has her stockings from RE2, they're just...alot lighter xD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
            Last edited by News Bot; 11-07-2007, 10:16 AM.
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

I agree with you CiarenDevlin - Ada doing somersaults when she's all bandaged up (and probably heavily wounded) is ridiculous :/.
              Also, I don't like her new "RE4 version of RE2 outfit" too. But then, Capcom made her wearing long red dress on her mission in RE4, so it's no surprise they have choosen this version of her RE2 outfit :/. As you have said, they are making it "omg that's cool". (in one of the making of RE4 someone have said, that they wanted to make every Leon's move and line to look/sound "cool").

Comment

Maybe she's able to jump around like that because Wesker used the same virus to bring Ada back to life?

And maybe that's the same virus she's carrying around?

Comment

If that would be the case, I believe she wouldn't need all those bandages. Wesker was pierced through with Tyrant's claw and after "ressurection" he was in a fine state.

Comment

Because it contains the G-Virus AGENT AND THE ANTI-AGENT... You figure they wouldn´t simply get the disease and forget a cure for it... Too risky deal with infection if you can´t contain it, and plagas have nothing to do with g-virus rendering comparisons of g-virus and plagas useless...

Comment

Because it contains the G-Virus AGENT AND THE ANTI-AGENT
                      There was no cure for the G-Virus, it was only just finalized when HUNK and his team shot down Birkin. The closest thing to a "cure" wasn't even for the virus, but for the embryo the G creatures can create. And if there was a cure, that would just be fucking stupid and would make RE2 look like teet bread. Not to mention LMFAO RETCON! I mean, jesus, there was no cure for the T-Virus until about...a year after it was made (maybe even more? actually, yea, much more). And the cures were only made in Raccoon City, Daylight, the unnamed one from File 2 and the one Carlos makes in the Raccoon City Hospital in RE3. Beyond that, Umbrella didn't even make a full-fledged cure. They made anti-bodies (and supplied them to the UBCS) but they didn't even help.

and plagas have nothing to do with g-virus rendering comparisons of g-virus and plagas useless...
                      No, it's not useless. It just proves that "Master" samples don't look any different from the "lol mass produced" samples. There's no reason for them to look different at all. There are no "Master" samples of any viruses in the RE franchise, barring the Plaga, but that's not a virus, it's an actual living thing. Birkin made a batch of G-Virus, the same was done with the T-Virus. Same with T-Veronica and Progenitor.

Also, I don't know if your "agent and anti agent" statement was replying to me talking about the double helix shape of the vial, but if it was, you're wrong. Have you ever seen the movies? The "lol double helix mother fucker because we want shit to look cool" crap didn't make a difference. It was still just a single vial filled with a virus that is going to own an entire city.
                      Last edited by News Bot; 11-07-2007, 01:34 PM.

Comment

There is nothing stupid in having an anti-virus... specially if the virus was artificially created, and created for the purpose of bioweapon research...
                        And you seem so sure G-virus doesn´t have an anti-virus but have you played Claire´s scenario A of RE2?
                        There is a G-virus vaccine they gave to Sherry to stop G-virus infection they called it the DEVIL vaccine...
                        Also g-virus became Birkin private research, umbrella was there to take it from him... So it was Birkin who also created the anti-virus.... T-virus is a whole different matter, try not to just mix things too much, okay? We are talking about G-virus not Plagas or T-virus.
                        Again you are wrong, they specifically showed the double helix vial when Alice mentioned there was a cure for the virus...
                        No need to make your "lol" remarks to try and discredit me. Just go pay attention to the stuff in the games/movies and you will see there is no need to argue about g-virus color changes.

Comment

Err.. Didn't you cure Sherry with the antidote to the G-Virus at the end of the game? I doubt Leon has the know how to create that un-aided Its been a while since I played RE2 but Im pretty sure theres a cure for the G-Virus, at least documented in the game somewhere to help you to make it.

Remember in Weskers Report, Wesker mentions that Ada still had use, so he had to "save her". What that entails in anyones guess but I wouldn't be surprised if she was given some viral aid. Though the bandages make me wonder what ending she received (the fall, or the electrocution).

As for the guy she is approaching, it looks like Nicholai to me. At least, how he looked in Outbreak (which was pretty different looking).
                          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 11-07-2007, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Err.. Didn't you cure Sherry with the antidote to the G-Virus at the end of the game?
                            The "Devil" cure is only for destroying the embryo that Birkin (and any other G creature that isn't a failure) implanted into Sherry. Annette even says this, I believe. Either she says it, or the file she hands you with instructions to make the cure tells you. One or the other. XD

There is nothing stupid in having an anti-virus... specially if the virus was artificially created, and created for the purpose of bioweapon research...
                            The anti-virus isn't stupid. It is stupid when it's used as a cheap plot-device, and a cheap ass retcon.

Again you are wrong, they specifically showed the double helix vial when Alice mentioned there was a cure for the virus...
                            The double helix vial is the only vial present in the movies. It's even the one that's smashed at the beginning of the movie, leading to the outbreak. It's the virus.

There is no anti-virus to the G-Virus. It's pretty ridiculous considering the fact that not even the T-Virus had sufficient anti-virus' at the time (before the Outbreak).

Originally posted by INSTRUCTIONS FOR SYNTHESIS OF THE G-VIRUS ANTIGEN:
                            G-VACCINE,CODE NAMED "DEVIL"
                            Unless rejected by the host,the embryo will undertake a process of gradual
                            cellular invasion,infecting the host's cells on a molecular level as it rewrites
                            their DNA.Once the metomorphosis is complete,the host will be capable of continuing
                            this cycle of self-reproducting.
                            It's for stopping the spread of the embryo. Not the G-Virus itself (you're fucked once you're infected with it, basically). Not to mention, the Devil vaccine was extremely unstable. Hardly a reliable cure. Claire/Leon/Sherry just got lucky.

G-Virus
                            Devil

Purple and Green.

Unknown Virus

Red AND Blue

If it's either of Birkin's creations, i'll be deeply surprised. Because firstly, the mixture of red and blue makes very little sense. Secondly, Wesker retrieved the G-Virus from Birkin's carcass. Unless they want to retcon THAT or atleast, have a stupid plot twist that pisses Ada off.
                            Last edited by News Bot; 11-07-2007, 03:28 PM.

Comment

About the Red and Blue color being different from Purple and Green, maybe it looks different because it is stored in this double helix vial which is different from the common vials, green can look like blue and purple similar to red.

Also that part where you mentioned Wesker retrieved the G-Virus from Birkin's carcass maybe right, but what if it was Ada and not Wesker? Seems to me Wesker only orders her to retrieve the sample.
                              And perhaps that double helix vial was necessary to retrieve the sample from Birkin´s remains.... We don´t know how exactly this is done, maybe that is why the sample looks different too, that is in case it is really taken from birkin´s remains and not the other theory of the g-virus agent and anti-agent sample.
                              Last edited by Barrymaycry; 11-07-2007, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X