Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Famitsu Scans reveal Ada's UC Scenario

Cunt Agent

and now Raccoon City in UC
    They didn't remake Raccoon City. They just ripped the backgrounds from the Outbreak games.

why wouldn't they remake the appearance of the g-virus? it seems logical.
    Yeah, it's logical. But it's also needless and only adds to the ridiculous amount of retcons we have already.

and why would they introduce a new virus in the game about the past of RE? that doesn't make sense.
    Yeah, I know. Which is why i'm not flat out saying it's a new virus just yet. Although i'd rather it not be the G-Virus for the sake of continuinity (visual or otherwise).

Hey dude you stole my Avatar...weak sauce.

and I am so happy to see this senario, i think it will be my favorite, yes yes yes, Ada is the hotness

Geez, why not congratulate both of us for sporting a cool avy, mate?
    Anyway i won´t keep this avatar, changing it soon for an even better one.
    Last edited by Barrymaycry; 11-07-2007 at 09:11 PM.

#17 Licker

I think this game will convince me to stop caring about RE.

I think you hit the nail Mr. Prime.
    Perhaps the 2 bases of the vial are mixed through a special process to produce the g-virus, the end result is in fact the purple g-virus we saw in RE2.

red mixed with blue does make purple yup.

I am so happy to see this senario, i think it will be my favorite, yes yes yes, Ada is the hotness
    Amen to that, Stars!
    This has probably got me keener than anything to play the game.
    I can't wait to see the explanation of Ada's survival and what she gets up to in the events that follow...
    We know it was Wesker who saved her (I guess he was the lucky dude who stripped her down and covered her in bandages). But what I find funny is that after being shot and falling from a great hight (to her apparent doom) she's now wearing bandages, so she's just fine. Ready to kick some ass again... I'll have to remember that if I ever get shot and fall off a high building. "Just wrap me in some bandages, Doc. I'll be fine..."
    But it dosn't bother me. I'm just very happy to see her back in this game.
    One thing that confuses me are the screenshots showing her using her grappling hook and doing acrobatic high kicks. It would make sense if the control scheme worked like Dead Aim and you could walk around in 3rd person. I guess they must be 'mini cutscenes' that appear at the appropriate times.

I believe its the cut scene's as I think all of the senario's will have them. but I agree I cant wait to find out how she survived! When I first played RE4, the second I saw the red dress, I was like no way, you serious, it made my whole gaming experience a whole lot better
    Last edited by Stars_g36; 11-08-2007 at 01:00 AM.

Mad Jackal

I'm really hoping it's an electrocution she's survived. She mentions in her RE3 epilogue that she has at least one scar. As far as I know, falling as far as we see her fall in the LeonA/ClaireB story arc would probably liquefy her.

Hopefully they keep that part true.
    But surely having one eye bandaged would severly limit her depth perception, so she couldn't do those ninja moves, and use her grapple-hook effectively. Apparantly not...

Overly Old School

Hmmm...this is starting to worry me, how much they're changing things. As some who loves a good story I hate to see the writters try and change everything because it's either a new team of writters with a new agenda or just because they've been ordered to make it easier for dumb people to digest.

As to the virus color...I've always wondered if Ada could have been revived using a variation on Wesker's superman virus. I mean she does ninja about in inhuman manner. Probably just Capcom making her all cool and badass in her slinky red dress but still, it would make some sense as to how she survived that fall/electrocution. Unless, of course, she got zapped...then zapped again for a heart re-start! Whoo!

It's probably not that, I admit, since there would be no reason for her having the sample after being hurt...nor the need for bandages unless the version she got was toned down. It would just be nice to have one of these games make some kinda sense on occasion. I get the feeling Umbrella Chronicles is gonna make me feel like I just watched all three RE movies.

about the graphic consistence... were remake's graphics consistents with original re? i don't think so... it's obvious that remade parts will have diferences with the original graphics the same way rebecca had no earings or red bandana in re remake, (for example)

#01 Cockroach

Why would Wesker send Ada unaided through the streets of RC, after having just been nearly killed? That's what I'm not getting.

#41 Kipepeo

Of all people, I could really give two shits about graphical consistency. I'm more than aware of the fact that CAPCOM continuously creates plotholes with graphical/story errors. I was simply wondering what the hell Ada was holding in her hand.

Thanks Prime!
    I'm a blackstar.

#01 Cockroach

Quote Originally Posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
    They didn't remake Raccoon City. They just ripped the backgrounds from the Outbreak games.
    That's true, but that means they remade some areas from the game in Outbreak (Hospital and Police Station) and added some new ones too (well not many places from the original games, but its better than nothing). I think the background from Outbreak was good, because it made the city seem more, citylike i guess (can't think of a better word that that) instead of seperate rooms like 2 and 3. I know that of course they all are seperate rooms, but a city is open, and 2 and 3 made it really compacted but, at least to me, Outbreak was much more "open" on the streets. The places they added in Outbreak, the subway, hotel, the university, etc. made it seem more like a real city. It would have been nice if they remade the areas from 2 and 3 like the remake of RE 1 on GC, but oh well, what can you do... I still want to play the game though.

#01 Cockroach

Quote Originally Posted by Judith Gray View Post
    Why would Wesker send Ada unaided through the streets of RC, after having just been nearly killed? That's what I'm not getting.
    Ada is a pro, he would have expected that she's dealt with stuff like that before, and its a game anyways so a broken everything and a near death experience wouldn't stop anybody in the game. And Wesker's mean like that. (teehee)

I've noticed a couple of comments about Ada's 'slinky red dress'. I think it's a very nice dress but it must have been difficult in RE4, doing all those high kicks in a full length gown.
    Her shorter dress is probably more practical.
    Personally, I think it's about time we saw Ada strutting around in a skintight, shiny catsuit (like the chick in Underworld)
    Capcom should give me a job... I could tell them all my wonderful ideas.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information