No announcement yet.

Famitsu Scans reveal Ada's UC Scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About the Red and Blue color being different from Purple and Green, maybe it looks different because it is stored in this double helix vial which is different from the common vials, green can look like blue and purple similar to red.
    The vial wouldn't dictate what colour the substance was. Again, very little sense in that.

Also that part where you mentioned Wesker retrieved the G-Virus from Birkin's carcass maybe right, but what if it was Ada and not Wesker? Seems to me Wesker only orders her to retrieve the sample.
    We've already seen that she is nowhere close to Birkin's lab (and accordingly, the tunnel where Birkin got barbecued) and thus, can not feasibly get the G-Virus unless, again, retcon. Even with Umbrella Chronicles event-stretching, that would really push the boundary.

And perhaps that double helix vial was necessary to retrieve the sample from Birkin´s remains
    Again, that makes no sense.

We don´t know how exactly this is done, maybe that is why the sample looks different too, that is in case it is really taken from birkin´s remains and not the other theory of the g-virus agent and anti-agent sample.
    It's called sticking a needle into his remains with a vial to store whatever you happen to get out of it.

However, you are right that the colour change could be due to Birkin's remains. But that still doesn't change the fact that Ada can't teleport to that tunnel.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
      BTW. Are those screenshots taken from the DVD releases of Bio2 and Bio3 for PC? Because those are damn sharp images o_O.

Comment

All in all. the red/blue color of the vial is not one bit important.
        Actually what would be quite nonsense is the contents of the vial being another kind of virus.
        You see Ada´s role in RE2 was to retrieve the G-virus sample, the UC trailer clearly has Wesker mentioning the G-virus sample is required, at the exact spot you can see Ada holding this vial, and if her scenario is really happening after her apparent death (which is a given, since she has bandages covering all her body) she was saved only because she had to complete that mission.
        So we can all make theories that the vial has something else, but i am sure as hell it´s the G-virus, you can come back here after the game release and pwnd me if i am wrong, but as much as there will be "retcons" the ada scenario will not change the fact that she is after the g-virus. And that´s the point where i won´t even argue, ít´s just plain obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
          Secondly, Wesker retrieved the G-Virus from Birkin's carcass. Unless they want to retcon THAT or atleast, have a stupid plot twist that pisses Ada off.
          It's possible Ada gives this sample of the G-Virus to the "Organization" for whom she works. That would explain why Wesker would have to go in himself and retrieve a sample from Birkin's corpse.

With the revelations in Separate Ways that Ada was never actually working for Wesker, but rather this "Organization" that apparently opposes Umbrella, I had always just figured that was why (assuming the Claire A/Leon B scenario is the correct one) Ada didn't just give the vial in Sherry's locket to Wesker instead. She probably gave it to the "Organization."

Comment

according to the image of the g-virus in RE 2 and the appearance of the master plaga specimen in RE 4, their similarity could confuse new fans who have played RE 4, but not RE 2, and make them think ,"doesn't she get that vial in RE 4, i thought this was 6 years before that?" it has been 9 years since RE 2 came out, they remade the mansion in GC and now Raccoon City in UC, why wouldn't they remake the appearance of the g-virus? it seems logical.

and why would they introduce a new virus in the game about the past of RE? that doesn't make sense. they would've introduced it RE 2, or at least in Wesker's Report, but then again I could be wrong but we'll find out in a couple of days.

Comment

and now Raccoon City in UC
              They didn't remake Raccoon City. They just ripped the backgrounds from the Outbreak games.

why wouldn't they remake the appearance of the g-virus? it seems logical.
              Yeah, it's logical. But it's also needless and only adds to the ridiculous amount of retcons we have already.

and why would they introduce a new virus in the game about the past of RE? that doesn't make sense.
              Yeah, I know. Which is why i'm not flat out saying it's a new virus just yet. Although i'd rather it not be the G-Virus for the sake of continuinity (visual or otherwise).
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Hey dude you stole my Avatar...weak sauce.

and I am so happy to see this senario, i think it will be my favorite, yes yes yes, Ada is the hotness

Comment

Geez, why not congratulate both of us for sporting a cool avy, mate?
                  Anyway i won´t keep this avatar, changing it soon for an even better one.
                  Last edited by Barrymaycry; 11-07-2007, 08:11 PM.

Comment

I think this game will convince me to stop caring about RE.

Comment

I think you hit the nail Mr. Prime.
                      Perhaps the 2 bases of the vial are mixed through a special process to produce the g-virus, the end result is in fact the purple g-virus we saw in RE2.

Comment

red mixed with blue does make purple yup.

Comment

I am so happy to see this senario, i think it will be my favorite, yes yes yes, Ada is the hotness
                          Amen to that, Stars!
                          This has probably got me keener than anything to play the game.
                          I can't wait to see the explanation of Ada's survival and what she gets up to in the events that follow...
                          We know it was Wesker who saved her (I guess he was the lucky dude who stripped her down and covered her in bandages). But what I find funny is that after being shot and falling from a great hight (to her apparent doom) she's now wearing bandages, so she's just fine. Ready to kick some ass again... I'll have to remember that if I ever get shot and fall off a high building. "Just wrap me in some bandages, Doc. I'll be fine..."
                          But it dosn't bother me. I'm just very happy to see her back in this game.
                          One thing that confuses me are the screenshots showing her using her grappling hook and doing acrobatic high kicks. It would make sense if the control scheme worked like Dead Aim and you could walk around in 3rd person. I guess they must be 'mini cutscenes' that appear at the appropriate times.

Comment

I believe its the cut scene's as I think all of the senario's will have them. but I agree I cant wait to find out how she survived! When I first played RE4, the second I saw the red dress, I was like no way, you serious, it made my whole gaming experience a whole lot better
                            Last edited by Stars_g36; 11-08-2007, 12:00 AM.

Comment

I'm really hoping it's an electrocution she's survived. She mentions in her RE3 epilogue that she has at least one scar. As far as I know, falling as far as we see her fall in the LeonA/ClaireB story arc would probably liquefy her.

Hopefully they keep that part true.
                              But surely having one eye bandaged would severly limit her depth perception, so she couldn't do those ninja moves, and use her grapple-hook effectively. Apparantly not...
                              sigpic

Comment

Hmmm...this is starting to worry me, how much they're changing things. As some who loves a good story I hate to see the writters try and change everything because it's either a new team of writters with a new agenda or just because they've been ordered to make it easier for dumb people to digest.

As to the virus color...I've always wondered if Ada could have been revived using a variation on Wesker's superman virus. I mean she does ninja about in inhuman manner. Probably just Capcom making her all cool and badass in her slinky red dress but still, it would make some sense as to how she survived that fall/electrocution. Unless, of course, she got zapped...then zapped again for a heart re-start! Whoo!

It's probably not that, I admit, since there would be no reason for her having the sample after being hurt...nor the need for bandages unless the version she got was toned down. It would just be nice to have one of these games make some kinda sense on occasion. I get the feeling Umbrella Chronicles is gonna make me feel like I just watched all three RE movies.

Comment

Working...
                                X