Shounen Champion lands Biohazard Comic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shounen Champion lands Biohazard Comic

The Japanese magazine Shounen Champion has entered into an agreement with Capcom. They will be producing a comic centering around the Biohazard universe. Specifically, the comic will revolve around the events before Umbrella Chronicles. Apparently the comic will span two chapters. Thanks to Bjorn for translating!

It takes place in a fictional Russian village where the main characters from Biohazard 1 (Chris and Jill) are involved in a bunch of various (probably zombie-related) incidents.
    Yahoo Japan News
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 11-09-2007, 01:54 PM.

I hope they do an english translation.
    I've got a few editions of the 'official' RE comics by Wild Storm. They are pretty good.
    I've also got the 'Fire and Ice' comics, also by Wild Storm. They are pretty bad.
    The best ones that I own, are the 4 graphic novels of RE-CV. They are nicely done. It would be great if they did every game in graphic novel form...

Comment

please someone translate:
      http://rs28.rapidshare.com/files/689...iohazard01.zip

tanks to TUIII for the link ;)
      Last edited by LeigiBoy; 11-18-2007, 02:20 AM.

Comment

LeigiBoy, can you show what the cover to the magazine looks like? Im trying to get an original copy so I can better replace the Japanese text.

Comment

Anyone have a place to order them?

Comment

Oo, La la... Luuurve those mag covers!!!
            I did a quick, frantic search but couldn't find how to buy them.
            This website needs a Japanese correspondence so that he or she can just walk down the street and pick up this kind of thing (I'd be willing to donate funds).
            Thank you SO much, LiegiBoy!
            And thanks in advance to anyone who manages to translate it. It would be simple to type english in the 'talk bubbles' with photoshop (once we have a translation).

btw, I forgot to mention in my previous post that I've also got that original Marvel RE comic. It was free with the game many moons ago but nowadays on the rare occasions it appears on ebay, people charge outrageous prices. It's not great but it's short, so I could easily scan the whole thing and put it up if anyone wants it.

Comment

I have him looking, but someone on the boards is trying to find them for me as well.

I prefer to scan them in at a really high resolution and keep everything lossless until I convert to the final format.

Comment

How goes the translation?

Comment

Im not starting it yet, I want the original copies. Bjorn is busy at the moment anyway and this is a fairly big project.
                  Last edited by Dot50Cal; 11-19-2007, 10:58 PM.

Comment

N°2!!!

thanks to TUIII for the link.

Comment

Leigi, who is TUIII?

Comment

A member of Resident Evil Survival Horror, another RE forum.

Comment

Managed to find a copy of book 50 finally ;)

I'm pretty sure the series is only in 50 and 51, but I'll be able to confirm that in a few weeks when they arrive. I'll have Bjorn take a look at them when I get them.

Comment

Working...
                          X