Umbrella Chronicles Russia Scenario Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umbrella Chronicles Russia Scenario Video

Capcom has released yet another video, this one focusing on the Russia Scenario in which Chris and Jill infiltrate a Bio Weapon facility in, you guessed it, Russia. Theres some minor spoilers but nothing too dramatic.

Download
    Preview

What ever happened to Umbrella France?

Comment

This the same as the one IGN put up a few days ago? Or have they just re-used alot of the same scenes in this one.

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm not sure, Rob can you confirm that its the same? I haven't watched the IGN one and wont

Comment

Yes, it's the very same movie.
          It seems IGN gets those movies before others sites do.
          Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 11-13-2007, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
            I'm not sure, Rob can you confirm that its the same? I haven't watched the IGN one and wont
            Yep, as Mr. Zombie said, same one. Its the one dated Nov. 9 titled "The New Level", right beside the Ada Wong vid.

Comment

I must say, this game is jam packed with detail. Most shooter games that are spin offs from well known franchises usually just have very lazy trasfers of the enemy models. But the zombies, dogs, etc look as realistic and relentless as they have always been.

I especially like the voice acting for Jill and Chris. Sure, it might be dead pan embarassing, but at least it isn't too cheesy sounding. I expected it to be very amateurish, but it ain't so bad, is it?

Master of Unlocking. Ahem...

Comment

But the zombies, dogs, etc look as realistic and relentless as they have always been.
                They...look just like they did in the other games. Only you're looking at them up-close this time, instead of with fixed camera angles.

but at least it isn't too cheesy sounding
                The nightmare ends, here and now!
                I expected it to be very amateurish, but it ain't so bad, is it?
                Worse.

Master of Unlocking. Ahem...
                That's why the second place in the Terrible Acting awards goes to Umbrella Chronicles.
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                X