X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have an HDTV widescreen and the cursor doesnt lag

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
      I've beaten all the scenarios up to Dark Legacy 2. In order to unlock it, I have to first get an A or an S ranking on Raccoon's Destruction 3. By doing that, I'll unlock Death's Door. Once I beat that, I'll finally unlock Dark Legacy 2.
      Were you able to unlock it? I got the A ranking for Raccoon's Destruction 3, which unlocked Death's Door, got an A ranking in it too, didn't unlock anything though.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Rob View Post
        ..Ah, okay, there's a 2nd 'tack' beside Ada's chapter(assuming another chapter?)

Hunk's chapter then?

..what's needed for it?
        What's needed for Hunk's chapter you ask?

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by REisWAYSIS View Post
          What's needed for Hunk's chapter you ask?

Spoiler:

Ouch! ...which means Umbrella's End 3, which is having some slight difficulties at the moment....Need.Infinite.Rocket.Launcher. ...gonna end up with tendonitis or arthritis or something gripping that remote on these long Boss battles.

Comment

Umbrella's End 3 was a bizzatch...

Comment

Are you guys playing on normal or hard?
              If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

Normal here, Im going to easy soon since theres no penalty besides not getting the "extra" items if you get A or S, which apparently do absolutely nothing....

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                  I hate this game. How on earth did I earn a B and not an A? Round those up, this game is retarded. Now I cant access Nightmare 2 unless I beat Nightmare 1 with an A or S rank. I cant get precise shots because the damn camera keeps moving. On top of that the cursor lag is adding to the frustration.
                  Don't even get me started on the ranking system. I got 2 S's, 2 A's, and 1 C, and my overall score was a B! GAH!

Originally posted by Evil_Rob View Post
                  Were you able to unlock it?
                  I've been away from home since Friday, so I haven't played it since Thursday night. I hope I'll be able to unlock it within the week.

Comment

4th survivor is hard. There's just too many zombies and it's annoying.

Comment

Umbrella Chronicles- rarely satisfying, VERY frustrating gameplay..

Comment

Originally posted by romis138 View Post
                        Are you guys playing on normal or hard?
                        Started on Easy to complete most of the chapters/unlock, get to know/work out a strategy for each, then move up a difficulty...but now have skipped Normal, straight to Hard on a few to see how much of a difference there is. Did all the main 1st Chapters(Train Derailment 1, Mansion 1 and Umbrella's End 1) on Hard, skipping past Normal, as with a couple of sub-chapters as well. The more difficult chapters will complete on Normal first before going up to Hard.

I've been away from home since Friday, so I haven't played it since Thursday night. I hope I'll be able to unlock it within the week.
                        Completed Dark Legacy 2 last night and unlocked 4th Survivor.

4th survivor is hard. There's just too many zombies and it's annoying.
                        I have to play it on Normal or Hard then, I found it way too easy and very short, compared to the RE2 game/or the regular chapters in this game. The best part was what they added:

Spoiler:
                        Last edited by Evil_Rob; 11-19-2007, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Last edited by GalacticAE; 11-19-2007, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Well, yesterday I finally got an A ranking on Raccoon's Destruction 3, unlocked and beat Death's Door, unlocked and beat Dark Legacy 2, and unlocked 4th Survivor, which I beat today.

Annnnnd, I don't think I'll be touching this game again for quite some time.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

this game is pretty good i guess, but i still think its a disappointment. at first, i was so mad, i startin' to hate it, the tutorial at the beginnin' was so annoying having to go through it when i was having to start over several times. and the handgun sucks, its so slow, but at least there's plenty of weapons to make up for it. its really a slow game, alot of enemies.

the things i don't like is the voice cast has changed dramatically, and rebecca sounds like a 13 year old. the graphics are no where near as good as resident evil 4, even the Wii Edition, plus, the game looks rushed and is very unpolished.

as for the soundtrack, i hate that soundtrack, the original and the apocalypse soundtrack are sooooo much better. i barely listen to 2-3 songs on the extinction soundtrack.
                                Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Working...
                                X