Umbrella Chronicles Soundtrack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umbrella Chronicles Soundtrack

Capcom has announced that they will publish a soundtrack for the game Biohazard Umbrella Chronicles. It will be released for sale 12/19/07 for 3150 yen and has 49 songs in total. A color booklet is included. For the first run, a special sleeve case will be included.

Thanks to Bjorn for the translation!
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 11-23-2007, 08:11 AM.

Eh, tempting, but there are only like 3 tracks I actually like.

If I can find it somewhere cheaper, i'll go for it.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

The only track I liked was the level track for Weskers Beginnings scenario

Comment

all the music was basically remixed. there was hardly anything new aside from when you play as Wesker and in Umbrella's End.

Man i wish they did U.C. better than what it was.
        Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Also, on December 22nd, a 272-page Guidebook for the game will be released which will contain some kind of information on the pharmaceutical enterprise S that was mentioned in Separate Ways.
          That makes for a pretty good merchandising roster:
          Oh for fuck's sake Capcom. Stop giving all of the story related shit to Japan.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Something about "S"... interesting. I wonder if it has anything to do with Spencer...

Comment

I hope that they explain correctly the plot in the novels.

Comment

Time to pull out the old limewire for some good old song snatching -- way too much money.

Comment

im getting my copy, anyone wanting to sell theirs on ebay, giv me a message

Comment

Not sure what Ada is doing on the cover. Dosn't she only have 1 level in the game? The cover gives me the impression that she's gonna be grabbing a microphone and singing to us. "Ada Wong's Greatest Hits"... including: Killing Me Softly, Umbrella, Girl's Just Wanna Have Fun and so on...
                    Also, on December 22nd, a 272-page Guidebook for the game will be released which will contain some kind of information on the pharmaceutical enterprise S that was mentioned in Separate Ways
                    Awesome!!! (Please let them make an English version!)
                    I've already ordered the prima guide but I'm guessing this is something completely different.
                    Prime Blue, what's the side A&B novels? I havn't read anything about them.

Comment

Okay, thanks for the wisdom your link provided
                      But that didn't really tell me much...
                      "Direct novelization of the game". From what I've seen and read about the game, that could be a messy affair. I think the lack of detail is what saves UC from completely destroying the real story as told in the original games. I wonder if these books will mess up the canon or somehow fix things so it all comes together and makes sense (is that even possible? I still havn't got the game yet)

Comment

Working...
                      X