Umbrella Chronicles Ultimate Game Save

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umbrella Chronicles Ultimate Game Save

In this game save, you have all : Scenarios, Weapons (even all on lvl.5) and infinite ammo, and all archives/items. So essentially, everything unlocked. And every mission on hard mode has an S Rank. This took me around 40 hours to do.

DOWNLOAD HERE > http://www.zombie-x.com/infection/RE...imate_Save.rar

EDIT: It is for the USA version.
    Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-02-2007, 01:17 AM.
    My Head-Fi Page

How can I get this file onto my Wii?

Comment

Extract it and copy the "private" folder to the root of an SD card. Go to your Wii's data management area and copy it from the SD to the Wii, you first must delete your own UC save.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

did you S rank yourself, or grab the save file?

Its been out on gamefaqs about a week after the game's release... even up on some Nintendo game save site...

I'm doing it on my own, thinking about starting a thread on it, for those willing to put in the time and effort to achieve it for themselves, and help each other out with it.

Comment

S Rank would be pretty easy, wouldn't it? I mean, UC is on rails right, so you'd just have to shoot like shit to get the S Rank. Am I right or wrong?

Comment

I did it on my own. I just found the file before i uploaded it.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

How many 'critical hits' did you need to get on Hard for the an S rank in that catagory?

Just finished one, had 60+ crits, was given an A for the critical hits catagory ....whats needed for an S?

Comment

I don't remember how many I had, I never pay attention to that stuff.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                  I don't remember how many I had, I never pay attention to that stuff.
                  You have to, with each game that misses the S rank, you have to pay attention to which catagories your not S ranking in. To then improve on those specific catagories. It would be pointless to keep playing, not S ranking...sitting there, wondering "why didn't I get an S rank for that!"? ..not knowing which catagory(s) your getting say a B in, time after time.

Anyhoo, finally S ranked 'Raccoon 1', but still only had an A for critical hits, this time had 64!!, still not enough for an S. Lucky all other catagories were S ranked.

That had to of been the most difficult chapter thus far(to S rank anyways). Dreading when its time to do the 'Umbrella's End' chapters...

Comment

Working...
                  X