1.5 Donations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.5 Donations

Guys, over the past few weeks since this beta surfaced I've been trying my best with a few key members of the community to try and secure it however results have been mixed. I've lost contact with the person through unfortunate events, however I have word that an auction may be happening soon. This comes at a bad time for the group, as we all pretty much spent our money elsewhere after our first contact fell through and now a new chance has shown itself. Though the price is steep, and we can't do it alone.

What I'm asking you to do is contact me at dot50cal at gmail dot com with your username, and how much you can donate to secure the game. If this turns out to be true and I can verify that its real I will then call upon the members to donate in any way they can. I hate to do public donations like this, but I think we can all agree this is a special case.

To the owner, If you could please contact me as well that would be great. I would like to clarify some things about this build before I begin any serious discussions about purchasing it as well as any restrictions you may have for the purchasers.

Don't use this topic to discuss what you pledged. You can use it to ask questions as to the validity of this build, however. A number of communities are working together with us on this, so please keep that in mind.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 12-03-2007, 08:50 PM.

I would donate 20 or more dollars. but alas i am 14 and have no money to give. Im sorry. good luck.

Comment

To be clear: This will be for a public release. I will not accept donations if there is a restriction on the disc to not be released.

Comment

hi dot50, i will donate, it might only be 10 or 20, im from ireland, and i can use paypal, or i can send a bankers draft to your address, btw i would like to register on bioflames, is there a member spot open??

thank you.

Comment

I'd like to donate too, I also left a message on bioflames.
          Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

Shane, Register your account on Bioflames and I can approve it. Just PM me the username you registered with.

Comment

edited due to being a R-Tard
              Last edited by Stars_g36; 12-10-2007, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Locking this for now. If you need to contact me about it, please do so via email as stated in the original post.

Comment

Here is who I have confirmed so far. If you arent on here, please email me at the address provided in the first post.

Rick Hunter
                  Wesker (Survivhor)
                  Alzaire
                  Carnivol
                  Rewak
                  ronin_akikage
                  Jeremiah
                  Martin Gerardo
                  Skunky
                  darkmoonalpha
                  Darkside05
                  St Eve
                  Jdm
                  abbatoo
                  Enrico Marini
                  stars_tyrant
                  Rudescha Volk
                  saturn_worship
                  ruggedman20
                  Borman
                  Krispy
                  Project Omega
                  Evil_Rob
                  DyceGamez
                  The Dude
                  Broonage
                  Randomwab
                  SeiyaKou
                  Albert Marin Garau
                  mikeydutches
                  Daniel Glenn
                  romis138
                  GraaD
                  Dominion
                  Last edited by Dot50Cal; 12-10-2007, 08:56 PM.

Comment

List updated, if you aren't on it I either didnt get your email for some reason (try sending it again) or you didnt list an amount. Also if anyone is listed here by their email please send me your username be it on THIA or Bioflames so I can better Identify you.

Comment

Topic unlocked for now, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Comment

What's the status on the whole situation? Is it legit or is nothing confirmed?

I really hope we can get enough funds to get this released. Any clue as to how much we may actually need to raise or is it being kept a secret for now?

Comment

I've been told that it will be offered for sale, no exact date specified. Its legit, but I dont know when the seller will offer it, so I want to contact him before that and see if we can work something out.

I'm keeping that secret for now, I dont want to give anyone ideas as to a potential value of it. That's something I want to discuss with the seller himself.

Comment

Hey Dot just want to wish you good luck on the whole getting 1.5 thingy it'll be cool if we had it before the holiday season or on chirstmas even but any who it doesnt matter if it comes early or not just as long as you get it if you can so good luck with that Mr Dot

Comment

Dot, as someone donating could you, at least, tell us how you know it to be legit? For preference I'd like to see some evidence. Maybe room files, both the images for the room and the data so it loads. But just a description of how you know it to be legit will be enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X