No announcement yet.

1.5 Donations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF! So few potential donators? People what's wrong with you? We'll probably NEVER get the oportunity like this so get your wallets empty and donate at least 20 bucks!

Comment

It's just bad timing. It's Christmas so a lot of people need cash for that, as well as the fact that we've just had a deal fall through so most of the cash everyone was willing to donate has been spent or some people aren't even following it now (Because who really would have thought we'd have a chance to get it twice within this small amount of time).

However, I do think that this time we are the most likely party to get it, unless another "deal" happens before the auction like last time. I'm sure the seller is checking THIA to see our progress and will wait until they know we have enough money to satisfy a sell.

At least I hope that is the case.

Comment

hmm, gaming history being auctioned off, how commercial have we become ...
        Last edited by A-J; 12-06-2007, 05:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
          Dot, as someone donating could you, at least, tell us how you know it to be legit? For preference I'd like to see some evidence. Maybe room files, both the images for the room and the data so it loads. But just a description of how you know it to be legit will be enough.
          I will confirm its legit before I pay money for it. If we do come to an agreement with the seller I have some stipulations which would ensure that we wont get burned (I'd be picking it up in person).

Comment

Fair enough. If you're satisfied it's legit I can probably satisfy my wife we're not getting screwed, so she'll let me have the cash. The picking it up thing deffintely helps.

Comment

I'm in! In 1-2 days I'll email you Dot50Cal, and let you know how much I can give...and I'm not going to hold back!

Comment

I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Hey guys!

You can see that I'm already on the list, I'm most definitely in.
                  BTW, what's the matter MarkGrass..?

Comment

BTW, what's the matter MarkGrass..?
                    Not much I could say that hasn't already been mentioned by others. Being around Christmas an' all, I won't have any cash to spare for awhile, atleast not on something of this matter.

Besides that, I really don't want to get my hopes up on terms that haven't even been negotiated yet.
                    Last edited by MeganGrass; 12-06-2007, 12:38 PM.
                    I'm a blackstar.

Comment

have faith young grass, lol well its a great idea off dot50s going to retrieve the game himself. can someone tell me about this first auction for it that something went wrong with?

Comment

Markgrass: No need to feel bad about it. It's not like you don't want to donate. Heck, it's pure luck that I have some money I can spare.
                        But I do agree about not getting our hopes up too much. It'd be lovely if we could finally get it after all these years, but I'm not going to set myself up for another dissapointment by being overly optimistic.

Comment

I'm almost tempted to stray from the community for a bit so I'm not let down if this falls through. If that happens, I hope Dot e-mails me (as I check it every day regardless) for my donation. Maybe a BCC e-mail to all would be appropriate when the time comes..

Of course, now I'm just getting overly optimistic. =P Don't fret, Mark, everyone knows we all want to throw money at this thing -- guys like you have contributed a lot to the community, anyway. Would it really be selfish to ask you to keep your fingers and toes crossed, though?
                          If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

Originally posted by romis138 View Post
                            I'm almost tempted to stray from the community for a bit so I'm not let down if this falls through. If that happens, I hope Dot e-mails me (as I check it every day regardless) for my donation. Maybe a BCC e-mail to all would be appropriate when the time comes..

Of course, now I'm just getting overly optimistic. =P Don't fret, Mark, everyone knows we all want to throw money at this thing -- guys like you have contributed a lot to the community, anyway. Would it really be selfish to ask you to keep your fingers and toes crossed, though?
                            Nah, that's just realistic wishful thinking... or something.
                            But I have a feeling something will happen n the next few weeks. (Okay, now that's definitely being overly optimistic )

Comment

I assume we'd get our money back if it fell through?

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                                I assume we'd get our money back if it fell through?
                                Obviously. Though I dont plan on taking donations until I have confirmed everything with the seller.

Comment

Working...
                                X