No announcement yet.

1.5 Donations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in. I already send you my mail Dot. If everything ends in a good way that would be an awsome christmas gift for the RE community .

Comment

You tight, cheap bastards! Oh, it's Christmas, oh, I can't afford it, oh, if only you had asked me last month (when I was wealthy), oh, this isn't part of my planned budget... (just kidding people ... money is important to us all, including myself).
      But seriously folks, this is your (our) BIG chance!!! There may not be another.
      This is the time to 'stand up and be counted', to 'put up or shut up'! Dot50Cal is the Godfather and we are the Mob. We have to crush the competition and 'make him an offer he can't refuse'!
      Dot, I'm glad you plan to make the transaction in person (if it gets that far). You have allayed one of my concerns. Any other method would be risky because there would be nothing to stop him from taking the $ and simply disappearing. My other concern is that you say you HAD contact with the guy but have since LOST that contact. I really hope he contacts you soon (if he hasn't done so already).
      So, come on people dig deep! Give, so we may play...
      And remember, 'Never go against the family'

Comment

Originally posted by Skunky View Post
        Dot50Cal is the Godfather and we are the Mob.
        More like Tina Turner in Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome.
        Last edited by randomwab; 12-07-2007, 08:10 AM.

Comment

I am behind on documenting peoples donations, please bear with me. Peter Anderson signed my email address up for hundreds of spam mail messages and mailing lists, so its difficult to weed through them all.

Comment

God is that guy still at it? What a sad little life he must lead. Cant you get a harassment suit against him?

Comment

Man, I can't believe it. Was he the one using the Grace Saunders account at Bioflames?

Comment

man thats horrible, i sent an email for ya, but hope the spam stuff gets cleared out, I hate people like that.

Comment

How will this be released to the public?
                  Will it be a download that I will need to use an emulator to play? Will I have to burn it to a PS disc? Will it be sent out in the mail?

Will it be playable to the end(ish)?

Will there be cutscenes?
                  Last edited by BLSR1; 12-09-2007, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Internets.

Comment

Do you know this guy you are buying from is reliable Dot? I've been reading that you are taking donations and I would be happy to donate, but I can't for the same basic reasons everyone has. -_-
                      I wish you good luck with Resident Evil 1.5! Every Resident Evil fan deserves to play this game! How long they've been waiting!

Comment

Who's the seller? An "inside source"? Also, 1.5 might make a nice X-Mas present

Comment

Stop asking questions about the seller, the price etc.

Comment

Originally posted by doomed View Post
                            Stop asking questions about the seller, the price etc.
                            Exactly. Dot explicitly stated this in the original post and yet people still do it.

Comment

Of course I'll donate too. Sorry, I didn't see this earlier!

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis556 View Post
                                Exactly. Dot explicitly stated this in the original post and yet people still do it.
                                Actually, if you read again, Dot said...

Don't use this topic to discuss what you pledged.
                                And that...

You can use it to ask questions as to the validity of this build, however. A number of communities are working together with us on this, so please keep that in mind.
                                And that's all people are doing. If people are to donate money for the cause, they have every right to ask the questions they have been.

Dot, is there a deadline as such for when money would have to be sent? With Christmas approaching and a litle kid to take care of, i can't spend money as freely as i usually would unfortunately!

Comment

Working...
                                X