RE4 PC Ultimate Patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE4 PC Ultimate Patch

Ok ladies and gents, a friend just mailed me her copy of RE4 cause frankly she couldn't stand the bad graphics having been a GC owner of the game, however i've heard theres some ways to touch up the game to bring back the fog and so on, she had the US version but frankly it still looks guff, however I heard theres an ultimate fan patch dubbed then RE4 Ultimate Patch which has a load of addons which restore the textures etc.
    I've searched for torrents but theres no seeders, so does anyone know of any site which offers a direct download? or at least a server which hosts it like rapidshare or whatever?

Thanks.

There's albert's texture patch.

Comment on features found on the site's <a href="../index.php?id=features" target="_blank">Features Section</a>.

Comment

Downloaded them, how do I install it to the game then, drag and drop?
      EDIT: The files unzipped from the graphics mod were xfile xscr and ogg, however the game folder has those 3 files but they're singular files not folders, any help would be hot.
      Last edited by The Dude; 12-04-2007, 08:56 AM.

Comment

You are done.
        Now that you put the folders in the directory, the game will read from the folders and not from the files that exist from before.
        Last edited by doomed; 12-04-2007, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Got it working, thanks.

Comment

Is it worth getting the PC version of RE4?

Comment

Albert did an excellent job with the links about the final version of RE4, cheers! You can see the great improvements of the graphics! Thanks doomed, for showing this to us!

Download it now!

Comment

Working...
              X