Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BioHazard NES - Finally Available The Public!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BioHazard NES - Finally Available The Public!

I finally managed to find the long-lost NES version of BioHazard. Yes, Dot, grovel at my feet as I release it to the public and enjoy that fuzzy feeling of doing something good without reward

Although BH NES was never official Capcom, it was official anyway to some Chinese company. It's not, I repeat not fan-made.

You'll need an NES emulator like Nestopia (Here), and the ROM is very prone to crashing, so remember to use those save states! (F5 in Nestopia.)

Enjoy!

Download by clicking here!

(P.S: Just kidding about that grovelling thing, Dot )
    Last edited by Helegad; 12-11-2007, 12:16 AM.

release a vid walkthrough Dot.

Comment

It's not, I repeat not fan-made.
      It IS fan made.

Comment

Sure does crash a lot...
        ...also I don't have a clue what's going on. :p
        Last edited by Sonicboy 101; 12-10-2007, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Yeah, just keep trying and you'll pass it.

Comment

Wasn't this game released months ago? I remember beating it about 2 years ago (when I was very bored) o_O.

It crash all the time, so you have to save every few seconds (thankfully, you can save in emulator by pressing only one or two buttons). To beat the game you only have to remember how original RE1 was going - this game is almost exactly the same. Only differences are: few enemies (bosses mainly) are cut off, and you can't combine items (so you can't, for example, have one clips with 24 bullets - you will have two with 12 in each and you can't combine them).
            Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 12-10-2007, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Eh, this wasn't "long lost", it was "ignored" for being so crap And yeah, it's fan made.

Comment

I remember playing this game at least six months ago and I'm going to have to agree with rewak on this one. It should have stayed lost.
                Thanks for posting it though. Might give it one last shot.

Comment

It would have been an interesting little thing if it was done properly. It crashes way to often. Someone actually did play through it right to the end though, i think if you search on YouTube you'll get a video walkthrough.

EDIT - Here, it's not complete, and the audio isnt from NES, but you get the idea

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Last edited by rewak; 12-10-2007, 04:34 PM.

Comment

OH GOD. ITS GAIDEN! EVERYONE HIDE THE CHILDREN!

Comment

ahaha my ROCK NESX Emulator wont even play it, it attempts to and crashes...damn
                      Last edited by Stars_g36; 12-10-2007, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Yeah, dont act all high and mighty when this was released a long, long time ago

Comment

How about this?

We make our own 8-16 bit resident evil game. We could make 1,2,3,and some outbreak stuff.
                          It would NOT be like gaiden in terms of combat.

something like this

but more crisp and with actual RE story line.

Comment

me like

Comment

I like the idea.

But you'll need to have a whole team of people to make sprites / write story/ do backgrounds / etc... plus you'll need people to have RPG Maker or whatever and know how to script, and they'd have to be REALLY committed to it, because otherwise it'll take forever... (seems kinda like wishful thinking to me, but I'm biased because of bad RMXP experiences) =/

Comment

Working...
                              X