Biohazard 1.5 Wallpaper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard 1.5 Wallpaper

Hello THIA community. I am a brand spankin new member on the forums and of this community. I am an avid seeker of the original Biohazard 2, more commonly called Biohazard 1.5 (though I believe mistakenly). I was wondering if anyone could post Biohazard 1.5 wallpapers or layouts. If there are none, maybe someone with actual artistic skill could make one? I'm preferably looking for a wallpaper/layout that I could use on my Myspace account to show my Biohazard 1.5 pride (and hope that the final beta will see eventual release). Back in 2005 a Bioflames member named Rockman posted some Biohazard 1.5 walls in this thread http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewt...ight=wallpaper

Due to the antiquity of the thread though, none of the links posted work anymore. If anyone could help or any Biohazard 1.5 fan out there wants to join in a wallpaper project, then this thread is for you.

Bumped.

Comment

Hmmm, not a good way to get peoples attentions. You may get the moderator's attention, by bumping a topic, but the fact that people aren't replying suggests that it's just not very interesting. Sorry to sound so harsh, but why don't you start, and then post a sample up? People might become a bit more interested that way.

Comment

I couldn't even get a Hi, welcome to THIA! So no matter what I do, it's gonna be wrong. I'm not real worried about it though, won't know if you don't try. I'm the person that at least tries.

Comment

If no one replied in the first place, it's because no one can help you. If you wanted a "Hi", then post an in the introductions thread

Comment

My words exactly!

Comment

No thanks, to either of you. But at least I got two mean people to post in my thread. Thanks for not saying hi to me or anything, shows you have such stellar personalities. I'm use to mean people at this point, so it's all good.

Comment

Okay, whatever. Gonna be grumpy? Leave. You brought it on yourself.

Comment

No, you leave my thread. I didn't bring it on myself. You don't bring mean people on yourself by saying hello the community and asking for help on something. I didn't DO ANYTHING, you both are jackasses.

Comment

Do you have an ideas for one? Ill give it a shot at making a new one sometime

Comment

SurgicalHorror, I told you already. Give us an example, or your topic might get the big

for heralding too much flaming.

Comment

Originally posted by surgicalhorror View Post
                        No, you leave my thread. I didn't bring it on myself. You don't bring mean people on yourself by saying hello the community and asking for help on something. I didn't DO ANYTHING, you both are jackasses.
                        Wow. And i thought your outburst the other day was hilarious!

Right, make it nice and simple for you...

Click here and you will find an introductions topic. This is the place to introduce yourself, and to receive the "Hi" that you so obviously desire.

Secondly, your topic is perhaps too long for a lot of people and so they might lose interest. That's just how things work sometimes on the internet. All you need to ask is, "Does anyone happen to have any RE 1.5 wallpapers, or could someone perhaps design one for my MySpace?". It doesn't need things like your introduction (like i've said, intros thread for that) or a link to a two and a half year old topic full of dead links.

Thirdly, the people who have replied before me are absolutely spot on. If no one has replied, there is usually a reason, for instance, that it's just of no interest to people. HOWEVER...anytime someone visits the forum, any threads that are either new, or have had replies, are highlighted to that user. So there's not even the need to bump it for them, because the forums points them in the right direction.

It's quite apparent that you're not a rude person, just one that doesn't quite get how things work on messageboards. Take the time to lurk around a bit, see how things work, perhaps get involved in some discussions that are already going on. So far, your spoilt can't get your own way attitude isn't winning you any friends, so try your best to turn things around quickly and everything will go just fine!

Comment

Yes, lock this thread. I agree with Helegad. Nobody is making any contribution and nobody is even on topic, not even the original poster (me). Also, nobody wants to help so yeah....this is the thread of doom.

Comment

Seriously, just follow my advice, and the thread can be saved!

Have you tried google? Or gone through the various Resi fansites?

I can say for a fact though, i haven't seen many hi-resolution images from 1.5 so i'm not sure there'll be any great quality wallpapers out there.
                            Last edited by Stu; 12-15-2007, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Responce to Big Stu: I have tried Google and every site, even foreign ones in the Resi community. All I found was the old thread from Rockman at Bioflames.

So guys, I'm starting college next year (January 7th). I'm quite scared and depressed right now, really. Anyway, I had no idea so few people cared about the original Biohazard 2. I guess it's not as cool and awesome as I think it is. I don't know if Rockman posts here, but if he does and reads this, could you repost your wallpapers?

Comment

Working...
                              X