RE4 PS2 new trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE4 PS2 new trailer

please re locate this if this is not the right place to put it but you can watch the TGS 2005 trailer for RE4 for the PS2 at the capcom page.

ゲームというエンターテインメントを通じて「遊文化」をクリエイトする株式会社カプコンのウェブサイト。ゲーム情報サイトをはじめ企業情報サイト、ネットショッピング、ファンサイトなど、さまざまなサービスについても紹介しています。

From watching that trailer I get the impression Capcom know that the people who bought the Gamecube one will be the ones buying the PS2 one. It seems as though spoilers go right out the window for the PS2 version of the game. I remember pre RE4 for the cube we knew literally nothing of anything beyond the village other than little pieces of information.

This is probably the best place to ask for this also, does anyone have a higher resolution version of the trailer that IGN had hosted, it's file name was re4_051104_wmvlow. It had a heavy guitar riff too it, the version of the trailer that I have is all washed out.

Comment

Pogo? Is that you? Were you a member of White Umbrella / URES a while ago? I've not seen you for ages man!

Anyway, I've not even seen the trailer you are speaking of, but I downloaded a TGS 2005 Trailer for RE4 PS2 and it was really really dark. Like...really dark. Hard to watch too.

Stuck it on my PSP and it looked horrible. Does anyone know where I could download the TGS 2005 trailer?

Comment

Yeap I was a member off White Umbrella/URES. I see your name on MSN every now and then but it has some yellow thing next too it and the last few times I sent you a message it came back saying you where away from the computer.

The video I mean is located here: http://media.cube.ign.com/media/015/015821/vids_7.html it’s titled Resident Evil 4 Nintendo Pre-Show E3 2004 footage (05/11/2004) if anyone is able to provide the higher quality one I’d be very grateful

When I was looking for that video I stumbled across this: http://cube.ign.com/objects/743/743771.html Is this some mistake on IGNs behalf? I don’t think I have ever heard anything about an Australian collector’s edition version of the game.

You can download the 2005 TGS trailer from here: http://zdmedia.vo.llnwd.net/o1/1UP/r...gs05_quick.zip it is a bit dark it is probably the same one you downloaded? Have you tried getting it out of the source on the official site?

Comment

It's an SWF on the official website .

Hey try adding me to MSN again

eternaldarkness556[at]yahoo.com

Comment

Ill be getting a DVD of the TGS 2005 one soon, as for the other one its been so long. When we finally start hosting videos again Im almost positive we have it (and we always use the highest quality available).

Comment

dude you should really add low rez video's for sods like me too lol, my internet stinks.

Comment

my internet smells fine

*coughsixmegabitcablecough*

Comment

Once I have installed flash again I will try and get the video from the flash file then. Or have you already attempted? I'll re add you to MSN as soon as the thing allows me to sign on :confused:

dot, have you got new hosting for the videos or will you be limiting them so that the site doesn't keep going offline?

Comment

Pogo, were still on a host which doesnt really like it when we host videos. Were only paying 100$ for a year here right now. Ill only purchase the "big" server (200+$ a month) when Ice gets working on the site again (which who knows how long that will be).

Ive started learning HTML though so if he doesnt start something soon ill probably just take over and finish it.

Comment

Working...
                    X