No announcement yet.

U know what would be rather awsome....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U know what would be rather awsome....

a resident evil/biohazard themed rpg inferno on here, would be awsome. I'm a big fan of rpg inferno n know alot about it. So any ideas?

Possibly. If you explain what RPG Inferno is. I've yet to run across that one.

Comment

RPG inferno is a turn based MMORPG that can be added to vbulliten sites and can be customised with themes n everything by the assined rpg admins. So basically u can make a character n u go onto a map n progerss thought it like a rpg, however the amount of custonisation means ur able to team up, fight bosses n ememies, take on missions, get armour n weapons etc n is just darn good fun. ^^

Comment

Sorry, but its been my policy to keep as many plugins and hacks away from the boards as possible. We've already fucked up the database quite a bit back in the early days and I don't want a repeat of something like that.

Comment

oh fair enough

Comment

Good idea though, man. But I guess that's what RuneScape is for :p (Alert, shit game)

Comment

rpg inferno is nothing like runescape

Comment

Actually, that kind of described Runescape perfectly.
                Runescape can be useful tho. My stupid friend(in his 20's and still playing RS) payed me 45 bucks to advertise his scam website for a week. So I took the money and advertised on two sites.
                Here(in my early days, oops) and on Youtube(one comment on an obscure video). That guys still plays.
                Last edited by LeonsBuddyDave; 12-24-2007, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X