Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Degeneration Pictures leaked

Update:

A video of the trailer has been posted here.

Someone has leaked a few screenshots from the upcoming CG movie Resident Evil Degeneration. I'm not sure of the source as these have been posted on various boards but they seem to be legit. Click below to view them.

Credit to spidey4 for the pictures. Apparently he received an advanced copy of the DVD of Extinction.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 12-16-2007, 06:45 PM.

Looking sharp! John Carmack has said that by 2012 or 2013, graphics should be photorealistic.

Comment

Like omg is that Leon and Claire!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
        Someone has leaked a few screenshots from the upcoming CG movie Resident Evil Degeneration. I'm not sure of the source as these have been posted on various boards but they seem to be legit. Click below to view them.
        Far as i know this someone is Spidey4 from the Resident evil: Survival Horror forum.
        He says that obtained the dvd of RE3 i don´t know how.

Comment

Well, the DVD has already been released in a few countries, torrents etc are already up.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Does anyone know if it's a video on the DVD, and this is stills from that? Or if there is just these stills on the DVD?
            sigpic

Comment

Its a video. I expect the Bluray release to contain an HD version, if so thats what I'll have uploaded (and SD of course, sourced from the HD one).

Comment

Looks pretty good. Feels like a feature length version of the RE2 FMVs.

Comment

I hope so, man I am pretty excited about this.

Comment

I wonder if they could get Claires RE2 VA. But Leons RE4 voice, I like that one better.

Comment

Originally posted by LeonsBuddyDave View Post
                      I wonder if they could get Claires RE2 VA. But Leons RE4 voice, I like that one better.
                      I think they'll go with RE4 leon's voice.

[mindblank] This is after RE4 right? [/mindblank]

Comment

hmm, they might have new voice actors, I wouldnt be suprised but you never know.

Comment

Yes, it's between RE 4 - 5.

I wonder if they are going to use Japanese VA and later dub it...

Comment

I dont think it would be Japanese VA, all of the RE games have always been english with Japanese writing or subtitles.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
                              I dont think it would be Japanese VA, all of the RE games have always been english with Japanese writing or subtitles.
                              So were the Devil May Cry games, except they used Japanese voice actors for the anime.

Comment

Working...
                              X