No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Degeneration Pictures leaked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It'd be strange hearing them speaking in Japanese but I don't mind. So long as the movie is good...
    Judging by some of those screens, it looks as if there's going to be another large scale virus outbreak or it might be shots of a recap of the Raccoon City incident.
    Either way, can't wait for more info!

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
      So were the Devil May Cry games, except they used Japanese voice actors for the anime.
      Exactly my point

Comment

Full video here: http://www.dailymotion.com/tag/movie...ler_shortfilms

So hyped up for this now.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Well, that was a whole lot of nothing.

Comment

wow looks good, i have searched around but no torrent is to be found.

Comment

4d Executer or whatever had Japanese VA, IIRC.
              I wouldn't be suprised if the movie was Japanese but later dubbed (although it's going to be weird seeing them talk in Japanese). But if they do dub it, they better do a good job, not like Advent Children (where their mouths don't even match what they're saying).

And they could probably get Claire's VA back. They got her in RE2 and RECV. I think she also did Yoko's voice in Outbreak (she's probably the only RE voice actor who did more than 2 games)

Comment

if anyone has seen a torrent of this plz pm me, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
                  Full video here: http://www.dailymotion.com/tag/movie...ler_shortfilms

So hyped up for this now.

that was sick

Comment

...well, sweet. That has got me more interested than anything Anderson ever managed.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by JcFFx View Post
                      4d Executer or whatever had Japanese VA, IIRC.
                      I wouldn't be suprised if the movie was Japanese but later dubbed (although it's going to be weird seeing them talk in Japanese). But if they do dub it, they better do a good job, not like Advent Children (where their mouths don't even match what they're saying).

And they could probably get Claire's VA back. They got her in RE2 and RECV. I think she also did Yoko's voice in Outbreak (she's probably the only RE voice actor who did more than 2 games)
                      that was a japanese release only though... but its cool because I have the 4D movie

Comment

I posted an HD 480p version of the Trailer here at the ResidentEvil.it boards .

Comment

Or maybe she's just gonna take that plane, which could be the one that crashes in the other airport, where Leon (may) already be...

Comment

- A town (most likely Raccoon City) is being bombed
                            Um... isn't this set between RE4 & RE5? Raccoon would still be a radioactive wasteland (unless you mean the're showing a flashback). Also Raccoon City got ONE BIG BOMB, not a series of smaller bombs.
                            It could be that Claire and Leon 'thought' they were moving on to new lives and the nightmare was behind them but oh no... the virus has lied dormant and now somehow spread to other cities and 'it begins' again!
                            I don't think the're really giving us enough information to work it out yet.
                            But I like the look of it
                            Bring it on!!!

Comment

Well, my first guess was Capcom and the whole 'Let's Retcon some more!' philosophy they seem to leave. They're worse than George Lucas, I swear. But if you watch those lights appear to be fires or larger than usual lights in the city, followed by the nuke. There's no sign the lights you can see in that image are explosives.

Comment

Oh, okay...
                                I only watched the video once so I was going from my (poor) memory. I thought the 1st pic was showing the city 'being' bombed...
                                Yeah, let's just hope they don't go changing history too much.

Comment

Working...
                                X