GBC Video Walktrhough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GBC Video Walktrhough

Lets say that we were planning on releasing a GBC Video walktrhough of the entire game in video form. Which would you prefer, a longer video which explores every nook and cranny, or a shorter video which attempts to beat the game in the shortest amount of time. Please vote on the poll with your answer.
    Longer video, showing all the rooms in the game.
    88.24%
    Shorter video, showing only the rooms needed to beat the game.
    11.76%

i'd prefer the main walkthrough to be as short as possible, but other videos of the 'scenes' etc will work too.

Comment

I'd get bored watching someone explore every little nook and cranny of almost any game, exception being RE 1.5. As long as it's a speedrun that I can follow (meaning I know WTH is going on), I'll be satisfied.

Comment

I'd prefer a long video showing all the places in the game

Comment

As long as you show every room, I would prefer smaller video. RE GBC ver. looks slow on videos you've posted thus far, so I supposed that even if you make short video, it will still be long.

Comment

I know this is unrelated but do you have any videos or photo's of Raylight Studios tech demo of Resident Evil 1 that they had it on their site a while back with Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil 2 & Street Racing Syndicate but since they've updated the site it's all gone.
            Last edited by kevstah2004; 12-20-2007, 07:37 PM.
            If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

As long as possible! xD

Comment

Kevstah, could you tell me what platform that tech demo was for? It kind of looks like the GBA RE2 tech demo, but I was hoping for confirmation. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by lanaka View Post
                  Kevstah, could you tell me what platform that tech demo was for? It kind of looks like the GBA RE2 tech demo, but I was hoping for confirmation. Thanks.
                  Yeah it's GBA I think, it's a shame they don't have their tech demos page anymore called BlueRoses the only problem with the re2 demo was Leon walked like he had a hunched back and piles.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                    I know this is unrelated but do you have any videos or photo's of Raylight Studios tech demo of Resident Evil 1 that they had it on their site a while back with Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil 2 & Street Racing Syndicate but since they've updated the site it's all gone.
                    I've seen the RE2 and MGS demos on You Tube. If you do a search for Raylight Studios you'll likely find them.

Comment

Cette video vous presente un test avorte de portage de RE1 et RE2 pour la Game Boy Advance, par Raylight Studios, au debut des annees 2000.Les videos de RE2 ...

Found this it would be nice to have the original site video though.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X