No announcement yet.

1.5 Status Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to it. Any information about 1.5 , no matter how small it is, is always a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by surgicalhorror View Post
      No, I haven't seen the error of my ways. I do see the error of your ways. I'm not gonna stop Big Stu and till you stand down. I'll derail the hell out of you.
      This guy wears a snitch jacket. In a cautious thread by Big Stu to ask about Capcoms active policy on Prototype collecting, he goes and makes direct links to here and Bioflames, pretty much inviting Capcoms legal eagles to swoop down on here. I deleted the post though.
      Last edited by Grey Fox; 01-01-2008, 09:59 AM.

Comment

I forgot, heres the compiled item list that Alzaire and a few others helped come up with. Its basically what we thought the items might be used for:

All the items above 18 seem to be weapons so I dont think any explanation is required there

19 Fire Extinguisher - Possibly used in the burning labs to put down a fire that is either blocking the path forward or a door
        27 Truth - Maybe a file recovered from a computer revealing Umbrella as the company responsible?
        29, 30, 31 - These sound like something you need to combine to make an explosive, maybe to blow down some rubble blocking the path? They could also be ammo for a weapon though.
        32 Memory Card - Most likely it is used in place of the Ink Ribbons. Used to save your game at computers rather than typewriters as in the series.
        33 First Aid Spray - Full Health
        34 Antidote Spray - Cures Poison
        35 Green Medicine - Cures some health, can be combined with Red, Blue
        36 Red Medicine - Mixes with Green or Blue. Enhances the strength of whatever its combined with
        37 Blue Medicine - Cures Posion, Can be mixed with red or green
        38 through 45 are all combinations of the medecines. My guess is they take the place of herbs in the game.
        46 Net - Maybe a way to trap one of the gorilla monsters?
        47 Pliers - Possibly to fix a fuse box, or something you cannot touch with your hand
        50 MD Media - Used with MD Player, Might be used to open a door like the MO DISK's were in RE1
        51 MD Player - Used with MD Media, either to play a slideshow or open a door?
        52 Time Bomb - May be combined with 29,30,31?
        53 through 56 - Might be used to open doors with different access levels
        57 T-Virus - Probably used in creating a vaccine of some sort for Sherry
        58 G-Virus - Probably used in creating a vaccine of some sort for Sherry
        59 Enzyme - Porbably used in creating a vaccine of some sort for Sherry
        60 T Vaccine - Porbably used in creating a vaccine of some sort for Sherry
        61 G Vaccine - Porbably used in creating a vaccine of some sort for Sherry
        62 Pocket Watch - No idea here, though Ada ( the black haired woman) has this in her un-used inventory slot. Just a keepsake really
        63 Fuse - May be used to fix the RPD Generator, or some fuse used in the labs
        64 Repair Plug - Sounds like its used in a train area, like in final RE2. Most likely its rounded and used to power a train
        65 Key Disk - Maybe used to unlock doors via a computer
        66 Communications Startup Card - Used on a PC most likely
        67 MD Player With Disc Inserted - Combine 50+51 most likely, may be used on a tv or slideshow type thing
        68 Water key - Maybe used in the sewers?
        69 ID Card M - Used to open doors? Maybe Marvins, so this one might be RPD
        70 ID Card L - Used to open doors? Maybe Linda's (black haired scientist) might be used in the labs
        It has been interesting reading the responses, and also seeing the reactions from the "Curator". His forum has been deleted, and so have the 1.5 pictures from his auction.
        Last edited by Dot50Cal; 01-03-2008, 11:53 PM.

Comment

wow, Sounds like some really cool items, thanks for the added info.

Comment

i think we will find it someday when theres a will theres hope but i ts sad that some pepole dont share things and sold themselves and their "friendships" for money.and i think that somewhere outthere is also another copy of resi 1.5 and waiting for us

Comment

Working...
            X