No announcement yet.

1.5 Status Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Stu, your constant choice to flamebait me is getting very tiresome. At first, I thought our little duet/play was innocent and quite hilarious. You have consistently attacked me and I no longer find this funny. Do not tell me how to choose my words although I could say you should take your own advice, some of your own medicine for once, but that would be hypocritical on my part. I don't appreciate you bringing up my donation/pledge all the time either. I never said this had anything to do with the divine, so don't bring God/gods into this. You were the first one here to mention the divine and I'd appreciate it if you left the divine out of this.

Comment

Rather than rip everything you say to shreds with my eyes closed, perhaps you could just answer me one question?
      Originally posted by surgicalhorror View Post
      These people are idiotic, sociopathic, liars.
      So tell me, if they read this now, why would they ever want to oblige and help people like you who pass judgement whilst the only thing you think you know of them is formed on the basis of your amateur pyscho-analysis?

You have consistently attacked me and I no longer find this funny.
      It's there for all to see that i've offered you friendly advice from the beginning actually.
      Last edited by Stu; 12-21-2007, 05:55 PM.

Comment

It isn't about obliging help to ME, Big stu. This isn't about ME. This is about the community that wants Biohazard 1.5, it's about what the public wants to that extant and the refusal to disclose something decent to the public and thereby hiding behind a veil. It's not about obliging it to me, it's about obliging it to people like the Bioflames community. You say everything under the guise of friendly advice but your intentions are neither good nor friendly. Anyway, I should stop while I'm ahead as you have managed to really piss me off.

Comment

It isn't about obliging help to ME, Big stu. This isn't about ME.
          You're clearly the most vocal about your disdain for anyone in posession of the beta though, so obviously you're representing the whole of the community. How do you not see that?

I should stop while I'm ahead
          Yes. You do that

Comment

You don't know when to stop, do you. Your a fucking asshole. Go be an hero for the good of mankind.

Comment

I'm glad you've seen the error of your ways and backed down. Now, back on topic? Yes? Thank you! Let's start again...

I'm a firm believer in the whole dark cloud/silver lining bullshit, so the best way to look at things here Dot is that we (the RE community) can regroup and perhaps make a better effort next time around?

Like a few of us have noted during this round, and as i'm sure you can appreciate, the timing couldn't have been much worse what with Christmas in a few days and family taking priorities...but i imagine a good few more people will be willing to chip in on future investments. Who knows, perhaps word could be spread a little further afield and we could gather up some sort of total that no one could possibly refuse?

Comment

No, I haven't seen the error of my ways. I do see the error of your ways. I'm not gonna stop Big Stu and till you stand down. I'll derail the hell out of you.

Comment

Which brings me to another point, Big fuckhead. You need to stop putting words in my mouth, here's some not so friendly advice, people don't appreciate it when you put words in their mouth. You say I realized the errors of my way but never once did I indicate that, all I indicated was how you pissed me off. So yes, please do quit with the putting words in my mouth and claiming I said things I did not say.

Comment

I don't have any patience for this internet drama bullshit. surgicalhorror, go to Rehorror or something because you'd fit right in there, where you can complain about how people are stalking your or conspiring to get you to your hearts content. This site clearly isn't suited for someone like you. Its for mature fans who don't cause kinder garden level dramas.

Back on topic please guys.

PS>
                    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 12-21-2007, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Oh, well, I feel like crying now.

If it counts as spam, I apologise, but it is how I feel, maybe Jack Nicholson as the joker can cheer me up.
                      Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

that is bad,but lets not lose the hope,even if we dont get 1.5 with this guy we will get it someday,it cannot hide forever.
                        Last edited by ZERO; 12-21-2007, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Ah well. The way I see it is this. Next time it probably won't be at Christmas so we'll be able to muster even more cash. It'll happen one day.

Comment

Yeah, I know what you mean, I'll be able to have more money once Christmas and stuff is over, I'm even thinking of putting a little box aside for 1.5 and anytime I have spare cash I'll throw it in the 1.5 donations box.

sigpic

Comment

I may have more to report on this soon, specifically why this whole thing was a train wreck from the beginning. Will let you all know if I get the go ahead on posting the story behind all this.

Comment

Thanks for keeping us updated Dot, hopefully we all can hear more on this soon.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X