No announcement yet.

1.5 Status Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do I have the feeling I'd be better off not knowing?
    Of course, I still want to know why, so I hope you'll get permission.

Comment

at the end of the day its just a game...nobody needs to get shot over it like someone did over a PS3.

People need to learn some patience...seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
        I may have more to report on this soon, specifically why this whole thing was a train wreck from the beginning. Will let you all know if I get the go ahead on posting the story behind all this.
        If you can't reveal the story, can we at least now put this particular 1.5 assault down as dead and buried then?

Comment

Still chasing your own tail Dotty? I know how much of an ignorent person you are. But you should listen to me when I say, and I quote: "Some Tigers have a Red Eye and a Blue Eye." And if you can't figure that out you don't deserve this build of Resident Evil 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultra_Glior View Post
            Still chasing your own tail Dotty? I know how much of an ignorent person you are. But you should listen to me when I say, and I quote: "Some Tigers have a Red Eye and a Blue Eye." And if you can't figure that out you don't deserve this build of Resident Evil 2.
            Um what. Also delicious irony there. Anyway, you are who exactly?
            Last edited by Dot50Cal; 12-22-2007, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Fairly obvious, isn't it? The only one I would know of that would call you "Dotty" is Peter...
              I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Some weirdo was saying it to me on MSN. I had gone away from the PC and when I came back I had this skitzo IM in front of me where this guy starts out asking how the deal is going, and it then degenerates into insults because I didnt answer him. Weird all around. I really need to stop putting videos up on youtube. It brings horribly stupid people here.

Comment

Some weirdo was saying it to me on MSN. I had gone away from the PC and when I came back I had this skitzo IM in front of me where this guy starts out asking how the deal is going, and it then degenerates into insults because I didnt answer him.
                  Wow.

Just...wow.
                  Last edited by News Bot; 12-22-2007, 08:56 PM.
                  PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Peter, sounds like an arse.
                    Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

Is there any chance that this lead will become active again, possibly in the near future? Or is it all uncertain? >:[
                      Last edited by biohazard_star; 12-22-2007, 10:39 PM.
                      Seibu teh geimu?
                      ---

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                        Some weirdo was saying it to me on MSN. I had gone away from the PC and when I came back I had this skitzo IM in front of me where this guy starts out asking how the deal is going, and it then degenerates into insults because I didnt answer him. Weird all around. I really need to stop putting videos up on youtube. It brings horribly stupid people here.
                        Confirmed lulz.

Comment

Sad and Disappointing...
                          Dot, I'd be interested to know the 'full story' should you choose to reveal it.

On the plus side, those exchanges between Big Stu and Surgicalhorror certainly cheered me up, most amusing...
                          'Always look on the bright side of life'
                          'life's a piece of shit, when you look at it' (and so on...)

Comment

Dot, you should have at least seen the greater portion of BS you've been getting lately coming. This IS the internet, after all. When something big happens in a community, regardless of what that community may be about, there's ALWAYS going to be idiots trying to capitalize and get a few laughs for themselves out of it. =/

Anyways, I hope this isn't all some big hoax to screw with people, but you sound sure of it, so I look forward to hearing your proof and reasoning behind it, if you can ever put it down for us.

While I'm at it, let me be the first to congratulate you on your efforts in collecting donations and organizing this drive on such short notice. It may have been a bust, but at least the community can see we have someone to fall back on, someone trustworthy and quick to action. Here's hoping we will get that golden opportunity eventually. Thanks for trying, Dot.

Comment

Some recent things have happened which makes me and a few others who are "in the know" think that the situation is un-salvageable. Even if it was, I no longer trust doing business with this person even if they were to accept a reasonable offer. We no longer feel that keeping quiet about the situation will help our chances any more.

I'll be doing a writeup on this situation which will detail this whole thing from the start. Be ready for a long read. Hopefully I can get that out tomorrow and clear the air of any confusion and also reveal the slimy-ness of the individual. Also, look forward to is some info about this build which hasn't been made public.
                              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 12-28-2007, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Sounds interesting, I look forward to reading about it. It's just a shame that after all this time we got so near yet so far

Comment

Working...
                                X