Still Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Game

Any of you guys a fan of Still Game, I know there is a couple of us Scots outhere, Rewak I don't mean to embarrass you, I know you are one, there maybe more.

Anyway Still Game is about a couple of old pensioners, mostly Jack and Victor who are old but still live life like a couple of teenagers, great fun.

There is Jack, who some people say is grumpy, but personnaly I don't see it.

There is Victor, who is a bit sarcastic, but is still hilarious none the less.

Side character's include Winston the loveable rouge who is alway up to something.

Tam the tight fisted b*****d, if you don't know what I mean, what I mean is he will always keep his money to himself, if you bump into his type in a bar you will be buying the drinks first, second and so on and he won't pay. Those who have met someone like that will know what I mean.

Isa the gab, she's talking too much and talks about everyone else. As Jack and Victor would say 'a gossipy old cow'.

Boabby the barman, he is constantly trying to put down Jack and Victor, but as anyone knows who has seen it fails miserably, an example includes Boabby calling Jack and Victor, Batman and Robin and they reply " we'll accept that as long as you go Catwoman ya pussy.

Anyway I know there are a few of us Scots on the board, let me know what you think and anybody else who heard let us know what you think.

Navid the shopkeeper, is always great at putdowns, he is always putting down the 'Junkie B*****d' who visits his store with no end of complaints, there is also his wife Meena, whose face you never see, apparently it is similar to an American sit-com, the name escapes me at the moment, what I mean is that you never see her face, it is reminiscent of an American comedy that I can't remember.

There main website is in my profile.

Looking forward too the Chrimbo and new year specials, can't wait.

So, anyone else a fan?

PS Dot is swearing allowed on your forum? I replace the swear words with the ****** sign, except the first and last letters.

Rewak, out of curiousity, how did you come up with your name?
    Last edited by Enigma_632; 12-22-2007, 08:36 PM. Reason: Wanted to apologise to Rewak.
    Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Yeah I love that show it's well funny BBC2 isn't it? that cornish pasty storyline lmfao.
    Last edited by kevstah2004; 12-22-2007, 11:03 PM.
    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

'Cornish Pasty' do you mean the episode, where Pete the Jakey originally made the beefy bake and no one believed him, that episode was hilarious as they all are.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma_632 View Post
        'Cornish Pasty' do you mean the episode, where Pete the Jakey originally made the beefy bake and no one believed him, that episode was hilarious as they all are.
        Yep so funny
        If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Watching it tonight?

I know I am, holy crap is that the time, better go and watch it now.

sigpic

Comment

Not a huge fan anymore really, it was good to begin with but now i don't even notice when it's on.

Comment

chewin' the fat is better tho, the big man is a legend

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma_632 View Post
                Any of you guys a fan of Still Game, I know there is a couple of us Scots outhere, Rewak I don't mean to embarrass you, I know you are one, there maybe more.

Rewak, out of curiousity, how did you come up with your name?
                I'm not embarrassed to be Scottish! As for how i came up with rewak, well it's a shortened version of my original email address from quite a while ago (bout 5 years) and it's just stuck with me

Comment

Sorry Rewak my message about embarassing you was mean't to be because I singled you out, not because we're Scottish, long live Irn-Bru.

sigpic

Comment

Ah, no problem with that either! And yes, long live the Bru! *raises glass*

Comment

Working...
                    X