Belated Merry Christmas to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belated Merry Christmas to all

I'm a bit late on this but I hope you all had a good Christmas or whatever else you celebrate around this time of the year. I had hoped to have an updated Incubate Feature up, however real life interjected itself during the process. I'm finishing it up now though, and it should be up later today or early tomorrow with luck. It will be a proper edit of the pages, so that it looks identical to the Japanese release but with English text. Also included will be a breakdown of the DVD's contents, including downloads of the trailers and Incubate's RE4 Story movie.

So with that, Happy Holidays from the THIA team

PS> Feel free to post your gifts on this topic!
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 12-26-2007, 03:28 PM.

Merry Christmas, Dot.

Comment

Merry late Xmas!
      I got a Nintendo DS... so I´m now playing REDS. lol
      I also got some money that I spent for buy a PS2 game called "Xenosaga Episode III: Also sprach Zarathustra" by eBay. I already got the 2 other episodes (Geez, why this game wasn't released in Europe...? lol)
      Last edited by viper2; 12-26-2007, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Nice I never really got to play RE: DS very much. Are you enjoying it?

For Christmas this year I got a new comforter, air purifier and a 50$ gift card for Best Buy. Not too bad, as my parents stopped really buying me stuff when I got my own job

On the Incubate front, I just finished. It took a lot longer than expected (around 4 hours) but I haven't got the patience to sit here and do a writeup. I'll probably mop that up tomorrow and get it on the site, along with the videos off the DVD.

Comment

MERRY LATE XMAS DOT

Oh me got money and my old sega genesis back and my bro gave me his gamecube (time to get the Resident Evil Remake and Resident Evil 0)

Although im really trying to get a sega saturn to play resident evil on it

Comment

Merry Crimbo to you all!
            I got Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, I've got up to Jill's and Carlos' scenario! xP
            Game isn't that easy I can tell you!
            P.S. Wesker & Rebecca rule!

Comment

I got Leather Interior for my Camaro, 2 tone Black with Red inserts

Not my Camaro btw, just the one advertised on Ebay, its the exact same that i should be getting here with in a week or so.

I also got Guitar Hero for PS2, Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock, and Guitar Hero: Rock the 80's and final fantasy VII for PS2.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Stars_g36; 12-27-2007, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                Nice I never really got to play RE: DS very much. Are you enjoying it?
                Yeah, it´s very funny!
                When you enter in some rooms, starts a knife/stylus combat with some enemies with a 1st person view (you have to use stylus like a knife lol), and those combats aren't easy... lol If you finish them unharmed, you get an item.
                Last edited by viper2; 12-28-2007, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X