Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not about being selfish in his case, it's just about him being very stupid and childish.

Anyway, this thread should be closed, there's nothing to be said anymore about the curator and the whole story. Time to move on.
    Last edited by Rick Hunter; 01-17-2008, 06:06 PM.

Comment

It is not over, until it is over

I just can not overlook whole situation here.

People, how many of you watched movie "Once upon a time in America"?
      I remeber scene where union workers boss is saying to main protagonist that they achieved something that he could't in years. I am sure that everyone on this thread want this agony about RE 1.5 to end and just to lay hands on RE 1.5 copy, but, Dot50Cal and many others are dealing with such people that make common sense and simplicity impossible. Thus, drastic measures must be undertaken and RE 1.5 must be seized in one way or another. Jerk that all are cursing above, related as Curator, obviously have no clue what he want and what is 120000$. For that money, you can make whole town look like Racoon city and pay people for acting like zombies and worms around. What I want to ask: why many people to suffer because of few? I am saying about democracy in its true form. So, trace and give me address of that jerk, and I promise you not only RE 1.5, but also pictures of jerk Curator beaten up and video of him saying "I learned my lesson, Sorry guys."

Comment

Personal threats = ban. Locked.

Comment

Working...
        X