Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno if he really is on hard times or not. But unless I read it wrong in our group chat on msn, I believe he just recently bought $3000 in Playstation stuff. If that's true, he can't be too hard off... Not sure though, someone else from that conversation can probably say. I was afk and just checking it and briefly reading it.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rewak View Post
      I mentioned on BioFlames that on his PhotoBucket account he has, amongst the pics in the auction plus 2 more, pics of his car, house and those little gif images that say "For Sale" and one saying "Out Of Business/Closed" so it seems he's on hard times. Frankly, i have no sympathy, but it makes his actions a little bit more understandable. Still a wanker though.
      Lol
      Even if that story is true, he shouldn't have stooped so low as this. I already said my piece somewhere else but to sum it up:
      Spoiler:

Comment

Wow...it's simply amazing the lows people will stoop to, the amount they are willing to take advantage of people for, especially someone with such a well-known website as his. You'd think he'd have thought this one through a little better, because there's no way he couldn't know that this is gonna get around. =/ Oh well, guess there's nothing left to do but to move on. T'was a good run, I suppose.

Comment

Shame on you Curator, I know you're reading this ¬¬ you can go and f*** yourself, ass****; there is no justification to play like that with peoples hopes ¬¬.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicboy 101 View Post
            Lol
            Even if that story is true, he shouldn't have stooped so low as this. I already said my piece somewhere else but to sum it up:
            Spoiler:
            Oh i aint sticking up for the f*cker! He's still a c*nt of the highest degree

Comment

for sure for sure...rain on our parade, you can take 1.5 away from us but you will never take the pride and joy that we have for the game...

Comment

But the excitement from a game lost for ten years, this is just so unjustified and LOW! How can anyone do such a thing to a huge community like THIA and Bioflames!? I'm not a kid of many insults, I don't feel it's right to insult him, though taking our hopes away was "inhuman." Now I know the whole story, I just can't believe it...$300...to 125k...How low can you get...I mean, it's not like he's that poor if he had spent $3000 on such stuff as "Playstation Stuff." It's just...too shocking to say...

Comment

WOW WOW WOW, first of all big thanks to dot for filling ous in, so this motherfucker is basicly connected to the whole resi evil 1.5 news and sources we have seen leading up to december.disgrace, i really do hope them people live up to those death threats and slit the whores basdards neck, sorry if this post is extreme but this guy is an example why this world is fucked.

Comment

What a scumfucker.
                    Imagine if he does this to more than one community. There'd be a fair few people out for him. There probably are now
                    sigpic

Comment

what an ASSHOLE.. *referring to "seller"*
                      Last edited by UBCS; 12-30-2007, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Heh, I remember chuckling and telling a few people that the "review" wreaked. It was sensational given that what we've seen of 1.5 qualifies as an RE2 beta, but I would've never thought the guy had this ulterior motive.

We'll hear about this later on I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Umon Daisuke View Post
                          We'll hear about this later on I'm sure.
                          I agree. I don't think this is the end of the Curators story.

Alzaire: Sorry. I edited the post.
                          Last edited by abbatoo; 12-31-2007, 02:51 AM. Reason: Innapropriate content

Comment

Flaming him is one thing, but I definitely still wouldn't mention anything about obtaining his address and/or physically harming him. Even in joke or hypothetically. I know nobody here will do that kind of thing, but I know Dot would agree that kind of discussion or mentionings are not appropriate.
                            sigpic

Comment

He got it for $300?!!
                              That shit-bag has certainly been doing 'very bad things'...
                              I agree Alzaire, physical threats will do no good and could potentially get the site into trouble. So I wont talk about dragging his body through the streets and having the women spit on his corpse, while the children cheer and dance, then setting the body on fire and urinating on the smoldering remains... no, I wont do that .
                              The crazy thing is that it seems he had little or no interest in RE/Biohazard or 1.5 and only bought the disk because it was quite cheap and he suspected it was rare. The HUGE buzz it created and the increased attention to himself and his site then made him interested. Owning the disk wasn't enough, so he actively engaged the RE community and received free help about all kinds of things, then turned around and gave everyone the finger, then created more deception or false hope by pretending (?) he was going to sell it (under an alias).
                              Thank you Dot for the inside story, even though I think I now feel even worse about the whole sorry mess.
                              It seems now the situation is turning into a nightmare for Mr.Turdmunching 'curator' because he's shut down his site and is probably receiving a ton of hate mail. If he wants the nightmare to end there is a very simple solution: Get rid of the disk! Sell it, leak it on the net, make copies of it and throw them into the street... once everyone has it, nobody will care about his ass and he may even be forgiven. Or he can remain in hiding as a hated liar.
                              I doubt this is the end of this story...

Comment

Hello everybody!! I read all notice for Biohazard 1.5, it's a real shame, i think that now we will never see this game, the Curator kill
                                our last chances to play this unrelesed game...
                                ( i'll continue hope that i'm wrong)

Comment

Working...
                                X