Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally would love to see the game released to everyone, i garuntee it will sell out so fast Capcoms heads would spin, Nintendo DS, PSP ect would be perfect ports as most DS and PSP games are downed versions of most popular games, hell they even did Resident Evil 1 on DS even after the remake being said that was the last time RE1 was going to be redone and look they did it again... If Capcom would invest a little bit of time to release it, I bet it would be pure profit.

Comment

For $125,000 you could probably locate the final build of 1.5, fly to the owners location, buy it, fly home, buy a super home cinema system to play it and still have change. This build is not worth that much cash.
      hell for 125,000 you can get laid , several times, with a super model, and that would be a lot more satisfying then any videogame

right ?

<_<

>_>
      Last edited by A-J; 01-01-2008, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Honestly, if Capcom doesn't take the build from him somebody on the net likely will. Let's face it...the guy got death threats and threats of stealing when we thought he was playing nice. Now we know the bastard has been lying through his damned teeth. I'm slightly worried to say there are people who are fanatical enough to go to his house and break in, steal every disc they can grab and smack the crap out of the kid with a bat if he shows up.

Not something I wanna see. No game is ever worth hurting someone. But there are folks who know who he is, and know his address. This is something I'm actually worried about.

I'm more worried about Capcom taking it from him though. And now they know they'll know if he ever did have a change of heart and release it. Our only hope for now is he decides to sell and make some profit from it. You know, a mere 10 or 20 times what he paid. Once it's out of his hand the new owner, assuming he doesn't give his name, has several options. For example, if I was the new owner (I can dream) I'd need to have a representative pick it up. Sadly, while mailing it back to the UK it would be lost in the postal service and, somehow, find it's way onto the net. Stuff like that.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
          hell for 125,000 you can get laid , several times, with a super model, and that would be a lot more satisfying then any videogame

right ?

<_<

>_>
          Super model's are horrible lays. They often carry the attitude that it is your honor to be screwing them and that you should be doing everything in your power to please her. Essentially, they don't get into it. Unless you bring lots of drugs. Why am I talking about this?

Comment

I'd love it if someone at Capcom had a sense of humour, and persecuted his ass, and then offered it for sale as a download, just to rub salt in the wounds.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
              I'd love it if someone at Capcom had a sense of humour, and persecuted his ass, and then offered it for sale as a download, just to rub salt in the wounds.
              If they did that, they would probably redeem themselves in my eyes. Finally, a REAL Resident Evil game! And 1.5 no less! That would be a great day for all of us...

Comment

Sorry for the question friends, but it is still possible that 1.5 will be released?? And another question...Has the Curator still got 1.5??
                I can understand english perfectly so if you answer for me these 2 questions i will be very happy!!

Comment

1. There's always a possiblilty that RE 1.5 will be released someday, somehow. It's just that it is very unlikely Curator will do this, and we will probably need to wait for another guy with copy of RE1.5 to appear (maybe in next ten years' time).
                  2. Yes, he's still in possession of the copy of RE1.5.
                  Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 01-01-2008, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Thank you mr Zombie!!! However i still can't believe that an ugly person like the curator as got this special game,and he don't want to share it with all the world, what a stupid guy....grrrr

Comment

The curatos is back,he deleted all the threads of the forum.

Comment

Sorry if this is against the rules or anything, but, what forum? What threads? I'm missing something.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                          Sorry if this is against the rules or anything, but, what forum? What threads? I'm missing something.
                          He's speaking of the forum over at the PlayStation Museum. It's been taken down.

Comment

Originally posted by ZERO View Post
                            The curatos is back,he deleted all the threads of the forum.
                            Some comments were also taken down on his youtube videos.

Comment

He knows that he's busted I guess, and has given up.
                              He posted a small message before he closed the forums, acting innocent

Comment

So, what now? He reveals RE1.5 which he bought of someone, demands pictures of people who looks like Elza and a free PSP, then asks for lists of things translated, tells them f*ck off, then deletes his forums from guiltiness from Capcom, and now, nothing? So what exactly is going to happen now? He'll sell it? He'll ignore us and get prosecuted? Sorry if this is like..impossible to answer...But what exactly is going to happen we wonder?

Comment

Working...
                                X