Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if he's still acting innocent, he deserves to get his ass sued off by Capcom.
    BTW, sonicboy101, do you by any chance remember what his exact words were before he closed the forums?

Comment

I remember what he said but not word to word. This about sums it up from Bioflames:
      He said things about reading the pages after coming back from his vacation, and saying that people were accusing him of doing something he didn't do and wasn't liking where it was going.
      Then he said he was going to "sort it out".
      He deleted the announcements, then the whole board. I'm guessing that's what he meant by sorting it out.

Comment

if i remember he sad he was on vacation,not he was back from vacation.

Comment

He said something about it, I don't remember which it was though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicboy 101 View Post
            He said something about it, I don't remember which it was though.
            i dont remember uch as well,but one thing i remember,he said he investigate what was going on and then he will come back to the forum to se what hapen there,of course it was not in these words but this is what i understand.

Comment

I can't believe the person who sold it for $300 didn't make a copy for themselves?? Surely they'll get roped in too if The Curator gets sued.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                I can't believe the person who sold it for $300 didn't make a copy for themselves?? Surely they'll get roped in too if The Curator gets sued.
                I don't believe that either unless really much of resident evil fan I know I'd hold onto a copy just for myself for nostalgia.

Seriously what was the point in telling Capcom? it's almost as bad as Curator not releasing it Capcom will be sniffing all over the place now what a dumbass.
                Last edited by kevstah2004; 01-01-2008, 09:16 PM.
                If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

I think the PSP was for converting the game to be playable on a homebrew PSP. The purpose would probably be for making another fake youtube account like the Japanese one so he could tout "Resident Evil 1.5 for PSP" or something similar.

He probably wanted an Elza lookalike to make fake promo stuff or something for the ebay auction?
                  If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

For 125,000 usd, you not only get the only available copy of this version of 1.5, but you also get a real-life Elza Walker look-alike that I abducted as well!
                    Seibu teh geimu?
                    ---

Comment

just so......
                      why not release for share?
                      even for some money we have.
                      but $125,000...........

Comment

Because the Curator is a stupid person and a liar!!! He ruined our dreams to get 1.5 (for now i hope).

Comment

From this moment henceforth, any new forum members are deemed to be dupe accounts of the Curator. No matter what they're posting.

バイオハザード1.5ノト・ゲト。トライ・アゲイン!!

Comment

Originally posted by Prime Blue View Post
                            From this moment henceforth, any new forum members are deemed to be dupe accounts of the Curator. No matter what they're posting.

バイオハザード1.5ノト・ゲト。トライ・アゲイン!!
                            Know something we don't..?
                            Just kidding.

I remember what he said but not word to word. This about sums it up from Bioflames:
                            He said things about reading the pages after coming back from his vacation, and saying that people were accusing him of doing something he didn't do and wasn't liking where it was going.
                            Then he said he was going to "sort it out".
                            He deleted the announcements, then the whole board. I'm guessing that's what he meant by sorting it out.
                            Thanks for the info Sonicboy 101. By the time I checked out the forums again, they were already completely down.

Comment

Heh, funny that you'd be suspicious of any new members. I just followed the link from Borman's PtoP site to this story, and wanted to comment on how ridiculous Curator's actions were.

More importantly, are you guys sure that he even had it? From what I can gather, he seems to have had access to materials that weren't widespread before he started claiming he had the game, but to me, his actions reek of those of someone who was in danger of being caught in a lie. I mean, if I payed 300 bucks for something and was offered 4,000 bucks for it when I expressed interest in unloading it, I would jump on that chance. It would seem to me that a refusal to sell it for substantially more than he payed for it would be just like an admission that he never really had it to begin with.

That said, I'd probably hold onto RE 1.5 because I've been waiting for a chance to try the thing out for who knows how long, but in that case, I wouldn't have said that I was interested in selling it in the first place.

Anyway, if you doubt me, contact Borman. I vaguely remember him being a member here. He can vouch for me. ;)
                              Last edited by Cyberxion; 01-02-2008, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Shut up, you curator(s).

In any case, the guy has some charming sense of humor. If I ever got my hands on a rare demo, I'd do something akin to this, to give the biohazard community (or at least the 99% of idiots it consists of) a giant bitchslap before eventually releasing it. Let him have his fun. He's obviously doing it for his and my lulz.

Comment

Working...
                                X