Resident Evil Degeneration Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Degeneration Trailer

The RE: Extinction DVD had been released earlier today, and I present the Trailer for Sony and CAPCOM's upcoming CGI Film, Resident Evil Degeneration.

This Trailer was ripped directly from the DVD, and wasn't captured through a video card. Enjoy!

Download
    Last edited by MeganGrass; 01-01-2008, 06:34 PM.
    I'm a blackstar.

Thanks!

Comment

*This is only a temporary solution until Dot50Cal returns to upload the HD version.
      I'm a blackstar.

Comment

I don't know if Dot50 minds me advertising an alternative source (if you do Dot, go ahead and delete this), but I have had the HD version availalbe here for a while now. Dot told me he wouldn't be doing a 1080p encode so you can grab it from my forum if it interests you.

Comment

Something's gonna be not right!

I've watched that with my WMP 10. But I can't watch it fluently.What's wrong ?Dot , can you tell me ?

Comment

Krispy, Dont mind Also, that RE5 trailer is 480p, whats up? I thought you said it was 1080p?

Im in NY at the moment, so I cant get an encode going until I get home, probably Thurs.

mike, Not sure, You'll have to ask mark whats wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
              Krispy, Dont mind Also, that RE5 trailer is 480p, whats up? I thought you said it was 1080p?

Im in NY at the moment, so I cant get an encode going until I get home, probably Thurs.

mike, Not sure, You'll have to ask mark whats wrong.
              Actually I said it was 720p and I was wrong. I guess I didn't pay much attention because it is actually 720x480 and STILL blocky. Jesus.

Comment

yea everytime I use WMP for a vid it plays like crap, im going to try this

god damn that trailor is bad ass, though very close to the one ive already seen but much better quality! yea!

and is extinction out everywhere in the US?
                Last edited by Stars_g36; 01-02-2008, 01:23 AM.

Comment

and is extinction out everywhere in the US?
                  If it made its way to this shithole, I mean, err...West Virginia, then its bound to be everywhere else in the U.S.
                  I'm a blackstar.

Comment

thanks, ahahaha

Comment

Are the trailers for DMC and RE5 any different than the ones released on the PSN?

Comment

It's kind of ironic that they're advertizing a movie in the movie. XD thanks though. this made mah day.

Comment

Originally posted by Rombie View Post
                          Are the trailers for DMC and RE5 any different than the ones released on the PSN?
                          No.

Comment

Originally posted by kudasango View Post
                            It's kind of ironic that they're advertizing a movie in the movie. XD thanks though. this made mah day.
                            How so? They do that all the time. Pretty-much every movie I have on DVD has trailers for other movies by the same company.

Comment

now if they were advertising the movie you are watching on the same dvd, i would be like WTF? I am watching this movie!

Comment

Working...
                              X