Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Incubate Translation Update; RE4 Videos & Streaming LIVE & UC Manga Translations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incubate Translation Update; RE4 Videos & Streaming LIVE & UC Manga Translations

If you check the Features Page you will see I've updated the Incubate Translation Feature quite a bit. This final update adds all the trailers from the DVD as well as updates the translated images themselves so they appear more like the original release. The text is all new as well, so why not give it a look?

Also today, if you check out the video menu on the site you will see a new Resident Evil 4 page. At the moment it contains all the videos from the Incubate DVD including the "Story" video, which has a runtime of nearly 90 minutes (!).

Finally I've activated flash streaming videos on the site. For now they are only working on the Resident Evil 4 videos, but in time I will make all the videos we have posted available to stream.

Our friend Krispy over at Project Umbrella has taken the time to translate the recent Umbrella Chronicles mangas into English. A huge thanks goes to Krispy and his team, Its definitely worth checking out!

Tomorrow I'll be adding the HD and SD versions of the Degeneration trailer. Sorry for the delay on that, I've been sick ever since I got back from NY and haven't been able to do anything until today.

Be sure to report any errors, and enjoy!
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 01-10-2008, 07:53 AM.

Just read the diary/novel thing... It didn't really tell much, did it? I mean, all the stuff in it could be easily deduced by playing the game, even a monkey could do it. Just proves that they really didn't put much thought into RE4's story, and all that it is an action game with a crappy Aliens rip-off plot.
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

Thanks John.

Comment

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
        Just read the diary/novel thing... It didn't really tell much, did it? I mean, all the stuff in it could be easily deduced by playing the game, even a monkey could do it. Just proves that they really didn't put much thought into RE4's story, and all that it is an action game with a crappy Aliens rip-off plot.
        It clarified that Umbrella weren't still using the MA-121 Hunter's after all those years. =P It also explained what Umbrella did with it's material assets. Hid them.

I don't know what you were expecting. It was just a nice addition to set Umbrella's End up.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Well, for one, I was kinda expecting them to tell what happened to the children in more detail. I was expecting something like Saddler ordered the adults to kill each and every one of them, but instead we got something like "they had seizures, coughed up blood, and died peacefully." I mean, it's very anti-climactic when you consider that whatever happened to the children was one of the greatest mysteries in RE4.
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

Shit I thought you were talking about the manga.

The explanation for the children's death was that the parasite killed them, painfully, from inside.

That's actually a pretty good excuse...for RE4 at the very least.
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Got this whilst trying to playback with Quicktime "Error-2002: a bad public movie atom was found in the movie" ? thank god for VLC media player.
              If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

They wont play in quicktime.

Comment

Nice n_n. Thanks for adding the Trailers Dot.

Comment

*watches trailer 1*

Is it just me, or did they change it up a bit? I *swear* that the footage was originally from 2 different trailers...

Comment

Am I the only one who DOESN'T want to DOWNLOAD the mangas?

Why cant they be uploaded to a site like http://www.onemanga.com/directory/

Comment

Thanks for the support Dot. It is always good to see the RE community helping each other out.

Am I the only one who DOESN'T want to DOWNLOAD the mangas?

Why cant they be uploaded to a site like http://www.onemanga.com/directory/
                        I'm sorry my distribution method inconveniences you, but I will look back on your suggestion when I build the comic pages.

Comment

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                          "they had seizures, coughed up blood, and died peacefully."
                          coughing up blood and having seizures =/= dying peacefully

Comment

sweet now I can actually read the comics...ahaha I had both Jap versions and was like how in the hell am I suppose to read this...but it was nice to see the translated version, very nice!

Comment

Am I the only person that can't download BH Incubate? I start downloading it and after ~10 minutes the server send me an error. I tried using getright, downthemall, and the classic downlopad.

What's wrong with me?
                              Last edited by Petronio; 01-11-2008, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X