Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Incubate Translation Update; RE4 Videos & Streaming LIVE & UC Manga Translations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have problems too. I tried 5+ times, but unfortunately I can't get the complete file.

I had problems with trailers 1 and 5 too, but in the end I managed to get them.

Comment

Wow, awesome stuff!!! Thanks!
      I'll be downloading EVERYTHING over the next few days... (probably leave my computer running overnight to get the 'dvd story').

About the comics, I used to have WinRAR on my pc but deleted it. Now I see there are different versions of it including one you have to pay for. Can someone give a link for the program I'll need, please.

Comment

Our server was having issues earlier, try again and let me know if you guys have trouble still.

Comment

I still can't download it..

Comment

Its downloading fine for me.

Comment

John, I encounter problems after 15+ minutes of downloading have passed. Getright reports that "the server is busy". Unfortunately your server doesn't support resuming the downloads, so I have to start again.

Perhaps your internet connection is faster than mine and you can download it faster than me, in less than 15 minutes, before you encounter the problem?

Comment

I had problems too so I URL uploaded them to http://www.megashares.com/index.php?html=0 and download em that way instead.
                If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Still the same problem......

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                    I had problems too so I URL uploaded them to http://www.megashares.com/index.php?html=0 and download em that way instead.
                    What is the URL of the Biohazard incubate file in megashere?

Comment

I had one problem at first when I tried to download the Story Video, but the second time worked like a charm.

I have watched it and I think the Biohazard 4 Incubate Walkthrough was Great! I loved the Camera Angles and the different View on the Game (to me anyway), even though I am not the biggest fan of the Game itself

Comment

I'm not a big fan of mangas and animes, but I was pleasantly surprised the UC one. I really like how they portrayed Wesker in it.
                        Thanks for the translation Krispy!

Comment

Originally posted by Petronio View Post
                          What is the URL of the Biohazard incubate file in megashere?
                          If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Now it works!

Comment

Originally posted by Skunky View Post
                              About the comics, I used to have WinRAR on my pc but deleted it. Now I see there are different versions of it including one you have to pay for. Can someone give a link for the program I'll need, please.

It will ask you to register it whenever you open a file, but you don't have to. You can just put up with the pop-up.

Comment

Originally posted by Petronio View Post
                                Now it works!

Yeah, I managed to download it too.
                                I can't find any major differences in the quality between this and Dot's first rip. But the new rip has a slightly lower resolution and (I think) a little more aliasing artifacts (jaggies). Weird uh?

But it's ok, I know that the quality of the DVD itself is low..

Thanks John & THIA for this!
                                Last edited by doomed; 01-11-2008, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X