Who's got $4000?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's got $4000?

Friend on a forum (Nintendoage) can get a RE1 (for PS) beta from his friend, and the friend who has it, would most likely sell for 4000 (he said he wasn't sure if he would sell it, but most likely would accept 4000)..

I think someone should buy it :]!!

Ask for pics/vid. If he can't give any then he's probably just lying.
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

Hmm, he can't because of private deals/info etc.

He used to work for all the big retail companies, so he has a way of getting these sort of things.

He isn't lying, He's a highly respected member .

He has a RE4 beta for the wii...I'm asking for pics of the disc (it will not work on a reg. wii unfortunately v_V) And hes giving it away to the guy he put it on hold for -_-......!
      Last edited by D4RK M4R10; 01-10-2008, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Way too much money.

You'd have to be pretty pathetic to actually buy it for that amount...or ridiculously rich.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

How sure are you that he would even sell it?

Comment

Hmm, he can't because of private deals/info etc.
            Unless he leaks the game itself, then there's virtually no way to trace it to him since an image is only just that: an image. It can't contain info like his address or his name unless he chooses to slap it on.
            Last edited by biohazard_star; 01-11-2008, 01:24 AM.
            Seibu teh geimu?
            ---

Comment

1 - While I could afford this game I wouldn't do so. There simply aren't enough differences to make the price worth it.

2 - Without proof, and lots of it, I'd never consider parting with much in the way of cash and I doubt anyone else would.

Comment

Originally posted by D4RK M4R10 View Post
                He has a RE4 beta for the wii...I'm asking for pics of the disc (it will not work on a reg. wii unfortunately v_V) And hes giving it away to the guy he put it on hold for -_-......!
                I just noticed this, do you have money to buy beta's? Because here you are asking for 4000$. Have you bought any before?
                Last edited by Dot50Cal; 01-11-2008, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Sounds hooky to me but then again Im always cynical.

Comment

Haha!
                    Last edited by rewak; 01-11-2008, 06:17 AM.

Comment

I'm sure a few people have some spare money (I have some savings) but probably won't part with that much for it. It also depends which beta of RE1 it is. If its like the early one where jill follows chris around and has one torn trouser leg then it might be interesting to pick up. But then there still wouldn't be too much difference. The only reason there was a big offer for RE1.5 is because people wanted it (as it was a completely different game) and it was a joint bid.

I wish you luck but I think you will find it hard to find a buyer for that amount.
                      Last edited by Enrico Marini; 01-11-2008, 06:24 AM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

But still, this would be fairly interesting seeing as how there's never been a beta RE1 found before. Unless of course Dot has one and he's not telling us.
                        Seibu teh geimu?
                        ---

Comment

Interesting, but more info needed.

Comment

Just to clear up any lingering doubt, this is bullshit. At least partially. I spoke with his source and they are not willing to sell the prototypes they own at any price. Don't spread false hope like that unless you know for sure, Mario.

Comment

Ahaha :] But I never said must, I'm saying dream could of part with it ...

I wasn't spreading false info :]

Comment

Working...
                              X