Extinction Blu-ray & DVD Pictured

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extinction Blu-ray & DVD Pictured

Here are some shots of the DVD and Blu-ray discs which were released on January 1st. Sorry for the delay on posting these, I was sick for a week an a half. You'll notice that the Blu-ray set comes with the first movie as well, which to this point was not released on Blu-ray. Apocalypse seems to be the same release as before, though.

cool, I have all three movies and the movie pack with RE1 and RE2 that came with exclusive extinction preview. the blu-ray must be very nice

Comment

i'm gonna have to wait a while till i even attempt to buy them all in blueray , eventually i might buy them thanks for posting the images DOT50Cal

Comment

The version of Extinction I bought came with a Bonus Disc(?) and the option to put the Extinction DVD into your PC and copy it to your PSP (a huge sticker on front of the case detailing this, no less...>.<). The bonus disc has an Umbrella Logo covering it.

I guess that's confirmation that there's different issues of Extinction, not that anyone would really give a damn.
        Last edited by MeganGrass; 01-13-2008, 10:26 AM.
        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Shit, where did you pick it up at?

Comment

I know Gamestop has a second disc that you can either buy separately for $9.99, or get it for free if you buy the Extinction dvd. Not sure if this is the same thing or not, though.

Comment

I got it from WalMart, of all places.

I just noticed - The DVD cover is also different; on mine, it shows a Crow sitting on a skull in the desert, instead of Alice.

Another I just noticed, it isn't the WS Special Edition, it states "Exclusive 2-Disc Limited Edition". I'm guessing WalMart got some kind of exclusive deal...
              I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Working...
              X