Degeneration Trailer HD / SD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Degeneration Trailer HD / SD

I've added the Resident Evil Degeneration Trailer to the site. You can download it in both HD and SD as well as stream it from the site using our new flash player. The trailer comes directly from the newly release Resident Evil Extinction Blu-ray disc. I've also fixed a small error with our flash player where it wasn't showing the proper resolution. Enjoy!

Degeneration Download
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 01-12-2008, 05:32 PM.

No 1080p?

Comment

1080p x264 is too much for most machines (even mine), so no

Comment

Sweeeet!

Comment

very nice!

Comment

Is it just me or the dowload of the HD trailer stops everytime at 2%(tried on firefox and IE v/o any dowload managers)...:/? Please tell me that they don't intentionally cut of my connection since I live in Poland !

Comment

I just downloaded it ok. Can you check other sites to see if its an issue with your connection?

Comment

The same thing happens when I try to download the SD ver of the trailer lol! Yes,I just cheched it and I can download anything from all sites excluding Apple so it's a *THIRD WOLRD COUNTRY (e.g. POLAND) RESTRICTION * rather than my connection lol.
                Last edited by SeiyaKou; 01-13-2008, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Well Im not sure why our server would be cutting you off because you are in poland Can you try it with a download accelerator or something similar?

Comment

So I was downloading from THIA all the time lol? I thought you just hotlinked Apple site(source), sorry for the confusion. Then this means that I cannot download anything from THIA as well (just checked it to be true). Oh well never mind I'll try to d/l it tommorow ^^.
                    Last edited by SeiyaKou; 01-13-2008, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Nah, any videos that are posted on THIA are uploaded here But damn, that sounds like your ISP is restricting you.

Comment

I'll remember that ! Yeah my ISP sucks and I get transfer limitations but something like this happens to me for the first time so once again sorry for the confusion.

Comment

No problem, if it persists lemme know and Ill upload it to megaupload or something for you.

Comment

I was finally able to download it ! Guess it was a problem with my connection after all. Thanx for the upload!

Comment

NP

Comment

Working...
                              X