No announcement yet.

THIA Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I remember going to THIA years ago. It was great. Had all kinds of info and cool shit. Can't wait to see it back at 100%.

Would you guys need any help or anything? I can't do HTML, Nor can I get any vids from any of the games for you, But I could help with like, emails and shit.

I could take all the stupid questions people ask, and that would give you guys more time to work on the site. Not to mention I could look for news and stuff. After all, I did supply you guys with two tid-bits of news a couple weeks asgo.

Whatever, just an offer in case you guys are looking for any kind of help.

Comment

well i could help
      im kind of a mad import gamer

look at my collection here:

i also got a pctv card and can record videos from my ps2 gamecube or whatever

Comment

Does anyone else remember when Parasite Eve and Blue Stinger were sections on Thia?

Comment

Originally posted by Nakian
          well i could help
          im kind of a mad import gamer

look at my collection here:

i also got a pctv card and can record videos from my ps2 gamecube or whatever
          Nice stuff, just curious what capture card do you have?

I remember the Blue Stinger section. Paul's friend Charles made that We may possibly cover Silent Hill again but as for right now were just focusing on RE. MGS will probably follow as well, though on a different site (but with the same extensive coverage).
          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 10-02-2005, 02:21 AM.

Comment

i got a pinnacle pctv rave......its not the best out there but its a decent one

i also got a few MGS games:

MGS Twin Snakes
            MGS2 substance ps2
            MGS for GBC
            now waiting for subsistence

Comment

Heh, while I do appreciate the offer it wont be needed. Sorry but with this incarnation of THIA Ice and I are trying to do all the content by ourselves without any help. I know this may seem like Im being a jerk but Im not trying to be. I do really appreciate it, and maybe in the future when we fully open we will need some help.

Comment

haha

no problem i lack the time anyway

Comment

well im interested

Comment

Working...
                  X