UC Soundtrack & Guide, Extinction 2 Disc DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UC Soundtrack & Guide, Extinction 2 Disc DVD

Hot off the heels of last weeks post, it seems another version of the Extinction DVD was released. This time as a Wal-Mart exclusive which includes 2 discs rather than the single with the normal release. Thanks to MarkGrass for bringing it to my attention. Stay tuned for a breakdown of the differences between the single disc and two disc versions and possibly a new video today .

In related news, I've received a package from SelfishGene containing the Umbrella Chronicles soundtrack and the recently released guide book. A big thanks goes to him for snagging them for me otherwise I might not have got a copy of the soundtrack with the slipcase (limited to the first run).

They both look sweet, i hope they do 2 disc editon over here in the uk. As for the c.d i looked for the sleeve version online but no luck yet

Comment

Its the first run I believe so you should get one with it if you order now.

Comment

Heres whats on the Bonus second disc in the Wal-Mart version. I'll check the main disc now, which appears to have a PSP encode on it...

Devil May Cry 4 Trailer

Beyond Raccoon City: Unearthing Resident Evil: Extinction
        -Alice Vision/Pre-Production
        -The Big Bang/Shooting RE:E
        -Bigger, Faster, Stronger/The Undead Evolve
        -Vegas VIsual Effects/Miniatures

Deleted Scenes
        -Tracking Alice
        -Fresh One
        -Dr. Isaac's Research
        -"Forever Hopeful"
        -Coping with Reality
        -The 87th
        -Legend of Alice
        -Alice's Powers
        -The Drive to Vegas
        -Vegas Memory
        -Remembering the Lost

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles Video Game

Resident Evil: Degeneration

Comment

Dot or anyone, do you know if there be a offer like this in europe otherwise do you know a gd website that does this offer and would ship to england. Also is there a 2 disc blu-ray out?

Comment

The blu-ray release is a single disc one, but I think it includes all the stuff from the second dvd, Im not sure.

No idea on a site where you can order something like this from, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
              Heres whats on the Bonus second disc in the Wal-Mart version. I'll check the main disc now, which appears to have a PSP encode on it...
              That's what's on the second disc? That's odd, as the single disc version has all of that stuff already.

Comment

Seriously? What the hell is the point then, lol.

Edit: hmm, it seems the first disc contains a PSP and WMV/PC encode on the disc. So they may have had to port the extra's over to the second disc to fit it all.
                Last edited by Dot50Cal; 01-15-2008, 05:06 PM.

Comment

yea, I have the movie on my laptop, you download it into your movie folder and go to the link and put in the code to unlock the movie, I bought the Walmart exclusive version.

Comment

The soundtrack is great but too "ambient" in some parts. I really like how they rearrange "safe heaven" ("blacken sabbath") and the "wreckage of mad experiment" ("live Evil"). "You only live twice" track also kicks ass!

Comment

gotta agree with the wreakage of the mad experiment remix, I wanna learn it on guitar its that amazing lol xD

Comment

By coincidence, I got my Bio-UC guide in the mail yesterday too
                        It's a pretty nice, fat, little guide book. Lots of nice pics and screenshots for us 'foreign devils' who can't speak Japanese.
                        I was hoping for more artwork and development stuff but they'll probably include that in the other book the're releasing later.

btw, I've got 5 more Japanese guides/art books on the way. I'll post details when I get em'...

Comment

Working...
                        X