X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad news.
    R.I.P.

Comment

I saw this on Google news a few days ago and wondered why his name sounded familiar. Now I know. Quite sad really.

Comment

When you're a drug and alcohol addict, you can't expect to live forever.

RIP though, quite sad to die at only 25.

Comment

RIP Brad.
          Loved those commercials...

Comment

those ads rocked RIP Brad.

Comment

That advert I remember seeing on Biohazard2.net or something, It was so cool, though he or the woman didn't represent Claire & Leon, it was awesome!
              RIP Mr. Brad Renfro.

Comment

He was pretty good in Apt Pupil *as everyone seems to keep posting how great he was in the trailer, I may as well toss my hat into the ring and mention a movie I thought he acted well in*.

Comment

i didn't see his ads, but R.I.P brad, anyone represented with r.e is a grand person. Its sad that you didn't make it into r.e 4 movie, because you could of taken out alice, i'm sure man, i'm sure. btw your hair rocked in the picture from the ad

Comment

If alcohol/drugs were infact the cause of death, it would be especially sad for me to hear because I know, er knew rather, people in real life that became addicts and eventually killed themselves by overdosing on narcotics.

I guess some people just can't ever learn their own limits.
                    I'm a blackstar.

Comment

it is sad we have such things as drugs and alcohol. I know alcohol isn't that bad but in the wrong hands it destorys lives. If only we all sat down and played video games or sex to enjoy life instead of other things.

Comment

Seems another one just died of overdose, Heath Ledger.

Comment

I dont think it's sad if people die for overdose. They know risks and they still choose to use drugs...hard feel pity for such death. Deaths like that can be easily avoided.

Where i live we have our fare share of junkies.
                          Last edited by Guest; 01-22-2008, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Well, it would appear Renfro was a drug addict, after all.

A L.A. coroner ruled that Brad Renfro died of an accidental overdose of Heroin and Morphine.

Reading the above article puts this guy to shame - it tells of prior arrests on drug charges, including a charge where he had to pay $4,000 to repair a Yacht he and his friend tried to steal.
                            I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Damn, what a sad way to go

Comment

it´s always very sad to see someone died, specially someone so young...

R.I.P. Brad Renfro

Comment

Working...
                                X