Resident Evil 4 - "Custom Beta" video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doomed View Post
    I can't download this. I had problems with the Incubate feature, that were solved a couple of days later..
    I tried over a dozen times, and managed to download it.

Amazing!
    More please..

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
      Yes, it is GCN footage, however, what is being done IS NOT possible normally in ANY normal build of BioHazard 4. You simply will not find a build (trial, beta or otherwise) in which what was shown is possible.
      I only ask because he captured a much higher resolution picture than the GameCube outputs given the widescreen which was just cropped and not actual widescreen.

Comment

The GC output was capped at 480p, so... not sure what you mean there Krispy. The resolution of the vid is listed too.

Anyway, how about hacking into the Japanese CV pack in demo of DMC1 to see if any original RE4 bits were left?

EDIT: Right, "captured".
        Last edited by Umon Daisuke; 02-11-2008, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Interesting stuff, those black masked people beheaded you with one strike! And the ganado...maybe like the others suggest, they were supposed to have wolf features at night?

Comment

Originally posted by Krispy View Post
            I only ask because he captured a much higher resolution picture than the GameCube outputs given the widescreen which was just cropped and not actual widescreen.
            Video is captured at 720x480. Cropping the black bars gives you 640x336 but the aspect ratio is off. So rather than "create" pixels, I choose to resize with width until the aspect ratio is recovered which gives you 568x336.
            Last edited by Dot50Cal; 02-11-2008, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Awesome.
              If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

The Duck move was pure awesome.

Comment

If the beta sounding Red9 is the same one I'm thinking about the one where is it muffles the Red9 like it's silenced but doesn't add an actual silencer to it.
                  The code is

D042DD02 00000003
                  1042DD02 00000301
                  Last edited by kevstah2004; 02-19-2008, 04:25 PM.
                  If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

this is pretty cool

Comment

I've also got a rather long code that adds the silencer attachment to the Handgun, Killer7, TMP, Blacktail, Punisher but only the Handgun has the silenced sound. I just need the weapon ID's for the TMP w/ Stock & Red9 w/ stock so I can complete the code.
                      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

can anyone seed the trial with debug unlocked for me please?

Comment

Working...
                        X